AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Torres

Favorite Beer ?!?

Natedog

Heady Topper

BIGVNYC
20 hours ago, Torres said:

@BIGVNYC How about some cheaper beer like Steel Reserve 😆.

Bro that beer, I'm not gonna lie, I tried it once and it taste like Shit !!!

Try some Natty Daddy

Screenshot_20200526-232234_Google.jpg

• Haha 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

I might just have to try that @BIGVNYC

• Thanks 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

GearProRep

If you wanna talk about cheap beer, it doesn’t get much cheaper than this. We used to be able to buy this generic beer that looked just like this at a grocery store for something like $3. That’s for a case, not a 6 pack. I don’t think I could bring myself to drink this ever again, even if it was free. 

703ADAB4-1EEF-4F78-8756-0D206347A0F6.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Torres
4 hours ago, GearProRep said:

If you wanna talk about cheap beer, it doesn’t get much cheaper than this. We used to be able to buy this generic beer that looked just like this at a grocery store for something like $3. That’s for a case, not a 6 pack. I don’t think I could bring myself to drink this ever again, even if it was free. 

703ADAB4-1EEF-4F78-8756-0D206347A0F6.jpeg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That looks like ACME beer LOL.

Is that a real beer?? Maybe its the backwash from different cans of beer!!!

Edited by Torres

Anabolic Architect

GearProRep

That picture may not be of an actual beer, but the ones we used to buy looked identical. Worst beer shits, ever. 

• Like 1

Torres

I remember going to the grocery store with my parents when I was a kid and some of the "No Frills" food were in all white containers with big black lettering on it LOL .

Generic Shit.

Anabolic Architect

BIGVNYC
13 minutes ago, Torres said:

I remember going to the grocery store with my parents when I was a kid and some of the "No Frills" food were in all white containers with big black lettering on it LOL .

Generic Shit.

Yes i remember with my father the no frills beer's 

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

paramexer

lagers are my go-to but Leinenkugel summer shandy is the perfect summer beer IMO. i can't stand a bitter beer while playing golf 

Torres

I’m going to look for that @paramexer

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

Torres

Haven't had too much beer lately just because I've been working like a Mad Man, but the other day I went out for dinner and the restaurant I went to had a great list of IPA's.

Had a few of those and was good, the only thing I can say is that when these beers get warm they taste like shit, so drink them fast !!!

Anabolic Architect

Scoobs88

Im not a huge drinker but do enjoy an occasional Guinness on tap.  Thats my favorite beer if I had to pick just 1.  Poolside, summer,  I go with Modelo.  Always liked Mexican beers for some reason.  

• Like 1

bearsfan

My favorite type of beer Is none . I'm more of a hard liquor guy . I'd rather down everclear straight again than drink a beer. 

Ross

Shiner Black , but most times i drink Yuengling because its easier to find.

GearProRep
On 6/2/2020 at 4:26 AM, paramexer said:

lagers are my go-to but Leinenkugel summer shandy is the perfect summer beer IMO. i can't stand a bitter beer while playing golf 

Have you tried their Sunset Wheat? It’s Blue Moon-ish, but way better flavor. Leine makes some great beers, though. Their Vanilla Porter is one of my all time faves.