AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Torres

Favorite Beer ?!?

Torres

So I saw A Thread where everyone was putting what they liked as far as a good liquor, saw a lot of bro's talking about some good ole' Moon Shine. Man I used to get some moon shine from my uncle, Its was FIRE !!!

But what about a Nice Cold Beer ???

Whats your favorite type of beer?

Lite

Lager

IPA

What satisfies  the thirst  after a nice steak, after a long day at work, or on a real hot day?

• Thanks 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

I think Alaska amber is my fav, I’ll drink a bud or Coors light but if it’s about taste and satisfaction it’s going to be an amber.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

GearProRep

Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout. Best beer I’ve ever had, and I never get tired of it. 
Corsendonk Belgian Pale Ale is second place. 

• Like 1

BIGVNYC

I like it all 🍻 

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

Fuck I miss Belgian ales 

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

I used to love Heineken, but it had to be ice cold, piss warm Heineken, is just that, PISS.

But I do enjoy a lager here and there, but if I had to choose one, Its gonna be Bud Light.

It just doesn't taste too bad , to me , and when it is Ice Cold, it goes down !!!

But like @BIGVNYC said, I'm not super picky if there isn't Bud Light around.

Anabolic Architect

Imtryin

I'm a simple man. I line bud light or Natty light. I went to a brewery one time with friends for part of a bachelor party. It had some major rich hops beers. It was ok, but the next day I was shittin' like a bandit.

• Haha 1

ape1nope1

I’ve always liked IPAs.  Stone brewing Arrogant Bastard. But i don’t drink that often.

Aristo

Love my Yuengling Black and Tan.

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

Yuengling Is actually a very good beer, nice and cold, it goes down !!!

I forgot to mention Sam Adams October Fest !! Love that beer, and Cherry Wheat isnt that bad either.

St. Pauly Girl is pretty good too.

Anabolic Architect

Torres

Went to see my uncle the other day, he told me Blue Ribbon was a good beer?!?

Has anyone had that beer? Sounds old school 🤔

Anabolic Architect

Wood

Red oak it's pretty local dark 

Anabolic Architect

Torres

There was a restaurant I went to once, about 2 years ago, Had a menu with nothing but IPA's. I tried 3 of them and they were good. I never thought IPA's were good until that nite.

Now that's not to say that all IPA's are good, I've had a few that don't taste too great , bit for the most part, I enjoy them, as long as they're cold, and they have a high % of alcohol 😃

Anabolic Architect

BIGVNYC

Yeah man IPA's hit the spot 🍻 

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

@BIGVNYC How about some cheaper beer like Steel Reserve 😆.

Bro that beer, I'm not gonna lie, I tried it once and it taste like Shit !!!

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect