AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Bama11

What pisses you off the most?

Bama11

AA, what is up? I am posting this for a little vent time, the title says it plain and clear. I myself have a HUGE list now that Tren is running through veins....lol. Seriously i thought this would be fun to allow members and staff to let off some steam. Like i stated i have a long list, but i will jump it off with this: It pisses me off when drivers get in the passing lane and slow down, I CAN NOT TAKE IT!!!!!

Let it out AA!!!! Let's be clean, we do have a standard, No personal attacks etc.

HAVE FUN

• Like 2

Baylor

I'm with you on the bad drivers man I've found that out of the places I've lived drivers in the south are the worst. Last night heading to the gym I'm glad my lady was driving we were in the exit lane and someone crossed over two lanes and nearly ran us off the road what makes it even worse is there was almost no traffic just a terrible driver. Other than that it's habitual liars. I was talking to a guy the other day and he's trying to get advice from me on putting on some muscle and said these words " I used to be 280 and 1% body fat". I'm like bro if you used to be 280 and 1% why would you think I have all the answers I'm 225 and 15% lol maybe I should take advice from you! Dude looked like he never worked out in his life small arms big belly lol I just don't understand why people feel the need to lie for no reason. Anyways that's a couple off the top of my head from the last few days bro.

• Like 2

PRIVATE LABEL- Quality In Everything We Do!

EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS - Pharm PCT

IAsuperpharma - High Quality Great Prices

Pharmacom Labs - Official Worldwide Distributor

Purity Source Labs

Bama11
I'm with you on the bad drivers man I've found that out of the places I've lived drivers in the south are the worst. Last night heading to the gym I'm glad my lady was driving we were in the exit lane and someone crossed over two lanes and nearly ran us off the road what makes it even worse is there was almost no traffic just a terrible driver. Other than that it's habitual liars. I was talking to a guy the other day and he's trying to get advice from me on putting on some muscle and said these words " I used to be 280 and 1% body fat". I'm like bro if you used to be 280 and 1% why would you think I have all the answers I'm 225 and 15% lol maybe I should take advice from you! Dude looked like he never worked out in his life small arms big belly lol I just don't understand why people feel the need to lie for no reason. Anyways that's a couple off the top of my head from the last few days bro.

I'm already laughing!!!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest Servertech

Woman abusers

Child abusers

animal abusers

liars

Bama11
Woman abusers

Child abusers

animal abusers

liars

Agreed!!!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Guest JuicedVenom

Liars. Fakes. And the guy on the machine at the gym sitting there texting. Or working they're jaw more than anything

I'm very chill. Even on a G of VAULTEK TREN.

VAULTEK SPONSORED ATHLETE

Baylor
Liars. Fakes. And the guy on the machine at the gym sitting there texting. Or working they're jaw more than anything

I'm very chill. Even on a G of VAULTEK TREN.

VAULTEK SPONSORED ATHLETE

1 gram Tren a week!? Holy crap that's scary I'm gonna be around 300 mg a week this summer see how it goes and I may go up a bit.

• Like 2

Purity Source Labs

Bama11

OK, here is my #2: I was just at the gym training shoulders and this "pretty boy meathead" would get right in front of me blocking my view of the mirror, i brushed it off when i was doing seated press. I moved to another part of the gym to the cables for raises and i be dang if dude didnt get in front of my view again!!!!

PISSED BAMA OFF

Guest JuicedVenom
1 gram Tren a week!? Holy crap that's scary I'm gonna be around 300 mg a week this summer see how it goes and I may go up a bit.

I been running gear for many years. I can go 20 weeks on Tren. And as high as 1200 mg. Anything more is a waste. I don't do that anymore. I'll go 12-15 weeks on a gram.

But I'm a lot more conservative than I once was. And get the same, if not better GAINZ

VAULT KEEPER

Baylor
I been running gear for many years. I can go 20 weeks on Tren. And as high as 1200 mg. Anything more is a waste. I don't do that anymore. I'll go 12-15 weeks on a gram.

But I'm a lot more conservative than I once was. And get the same, if not better GAINZ

VAULT KEEPER

Very nice JV! I gotta test the waters on some higher doses I don't think my tolerance is as high as a lot of people.

Purity Source Labs

Baylor
OK, here is my #2: I was just at the gym training shoulders and this "pretty boy meathead" would get right in front of me blocking my view of the mirror, i brushed it off when i was doing seated press. I moved to another part of the gym to the cables for raises and i be dang if dude didnt get in front of my view again!!!!

PISSED BAMA OFF

My bad bro I didn't see you back there.

• Like 2

Purity Source Labs

BIGVNYC

VAULT KEEPER

Jesus Christ my eyes will pop out of my head at 1200mgs of Trenbolone I've hit 700 and the sides became to much. 500 i can last 10 weeks to 12 weeks ok. My biggest issues are blood pressure and very vivid d reams.....

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Guest JuicedVenom
Jesus Christ my eyes will pop out of my head at 1200mgs of Trenbolone I've hit 700 and the sides became to much. 500 i can last 10 weeks to 12 weeks ok. My biggest issues are blood pressure and very vivid d reams.....

I shit you not. I would never admit how long I've ran Tren with out a break. I'm not proud of it. I was on blood pressure meds. But EQ is what really messes up my blood pressure

BIGVNYC

Same here on the Eq i ran the Tren and Eq together so you can imagine my bp had hit 190/120 i started getting chest discomfort on that cycle.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

Brotha I like these threads. We need them. When dummies approach me in the gym (I don't make it easy).. My training partner laughs at my hood look. I dress lke I just got of the streets. More like I ran into the Hulk and asked him for his torn rags. LOL. I wear a beanie and and walk in looking straight ahead and do not make eye contact with Noting.. lol. Now, this is all staged after years of being pestered. My all time favorite: "Sir, (I kid you not) my friend told me to inject a cc of test prop into the head of my member. Doing so would make IT bigger. (now I have known this dude for a awhile),, so he thought he could approach me with his problem. I said to this most intelligent human being; Did you proceed with this injection? To my astonishment, he replied "YES!" Now my wife is standing next to me as is my training partner - we looked at each other and were either wondering if this guy was pulling our leg or he was DEAD serious. the next question shocked the fuck out me.. and we are just getting started. He said if I could follow him in the bathroom cause he was gravely concerned about what was going on with his pecker. LOL Once again I shit you not. Was I dying to see what this guy wanted to show me.. naw, but fuck was I curious. So we made the long march to the lil boys room. My training partner could not resist and need to be there for the grand finale. Well, he said if I could take a look. Again, I was not dying to see whatever he was going to show me,, but c'mon would you not want to see what the fuck this guy had done. don't give me any BS you all would die to see what he was ready to show. He snapped out his pecker and said to me with a serious look I have not seen on a man's face for a long time. "do you think this looks bad and should I go see a doctor." I was in shock - I have never seen anything like that in my entire life (I was in my mid 40s). His member was so inflamed that it look like he had stuck his penis in an apple. My buddy screamed out OMFG.. We told him he was insane and to get himself to a hospital ASAP. He had his penis sliced open and left open for about a week. We went to visit him at the hospital. No I did not want to see how they had sliced and diced that baby, but I will never forget that guys face. This is a true story . Please don't poke pins in your member.. please don't

• Like 2

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png