AA NEWS UPDATE
  • COME ENJOY -50% ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS – YOU HAVE 72 HOURS START 1st MAY UNTIL 3rd MAY 2021
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
01dragonslayer

Pushing Through Pain

01dragonslayer

Sometimes when I work a body part to hard sometimes I get serious pain in that muscle. I know that sometimes this could be growth happening in the muscle or an injury. I am wondering is it good to keep going even when you are feeling serious pain or should you just rest?

What do you guys normally do?

Aton
On 4/14/2020 at 8:38 PM, 01dragonslayer said:

Sometimes when I work a body part to hard sometimes I get serious pain in that muscle. I know that sometimes this could be growth happening in the muscle or an injury. I am wondering is it good to keep going even when you are feeling serious pain or should you just rest?

What do you guys normally do?

Man I don’t know that I am the best to get advice from and more often than not when I know someone has a pretty good injury in the gym I advise them to go home and rest a few weeks. Now saying all of that more often than not I will work around an injury.  I have torn my left peck and worked around it for a few weeks, after that I introduced very light weight and mid range reps. I’ve incorporated a tb500 and bpc 157 protocol to help speed recovery.

id really say it depends on the injury, type, and severity.  

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

01dragonslayer
2 hours ago, Aton said:

Man I don’t know that I am the best to get advice from and more often than not when I know someone has a pretty good injury in the gym I advise them to go home and rest a few weeks. Now saying all of that more often than not I will work around an injury.  I have torn my left peck and worked around it for a few weeks, after that I introduced very light weight and mid range reps. I’ve incorporated a tb500 and bpc 157 protocol to help speed recovery.

id really say it depends on the injury, type, and severity.  

Back when I had foot surgery I incorporated a BPC and low dose GH cycle to help with recovery.  My foot healed just over a month sooner when I had the same surgery on the other foot 2 years prior.

• Like 1

LongDrive

It depends what muscles are you experiencing pain in ?

Aristo

And is this muscle pain coming from a previous/present injury?  Please elaborate on that.

Aristo 

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

jshredz

@01dragonslayer it really depends on the type of pain. If you are in tuned with your body, you should be able to to tell between muscle pain and injury pain.

Pain from lactic acid or muscke fatigue should be very different from injury pain.

If it's muscle pain keep going, if it's injury stop, find another exercise that doesn't aggravate the injury or rest it.

If you are training the muscle and pumping well and you notice towards the end of your workout you start to lose your pump no matter how hard your training, you probably overtrained that muscle or depleted your glycogen. This is also a good indicator not to keep pushing.

Edited by jshredz
  • Like 1

Anabolic Architect

Juggaknott

If it is serious pain bro get it checked out /or rest depending what it is . But don't risk hurting yourself 

bearsfan

It would depend on your hydration level honestly.  If you're sweating like a mofo your potassium or magnesium could be both.  I'd you're kinda itchy all over I'd probably call it a day and drink some fluids 

Voltage-Grunt
On 10/16/2020 at 12:11 PM, bearsfan said:

It would depend on your hydration level honestly.  If you're sweating like a mofo your potassium or magnesium could be both.  I'd you're kinda itchy all over I'd probably call it a day and drink some fluids 

I noticed my last cycle I was sweating like a mofo 2 shirts a workout and I noticed a crazy amount of itching I had to take benadryll to sleep. 

I chalked it up as the GH and T4 .  Any insight on that?

bearsfan

Well if you've got bloods lately that would rule out thick blood , if you're really killing it and sweating that much it could have been creatine kinase levels high which is pretty much rapid muscle break down but its so fast your body can't keep up so this like bad stuff builds up in your blood right because you're not pissing it out fas enough and you're dehydrated.  Onset of rhabdo 

Ignore my stoner explanation