AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Aton

Gas prices, and economy’s

Aton

How are the prices in your area?

its been around 1.50-1.56 a gallon for some time now.

you hear demand and supply. Well that mentality pisses me off when it comes to gas. I don’t think I’ve seen prices like this for 10 yrs. 

Not sure if anyone watches prices change when there’s a holiday or not but if you do it changes for the worse during that time or near a weekend.

now that there are a lot of folks sitting at home they drop the prices to encourage you to get out and drive around.

when the prices aren’t as high as they want less refineries are running driving prices up again. Price gouging at its finest, most over looked and unregulated. Thanks to former prez.

ok ok I’m off my soap box.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Imtryin

Aton I definitely see the same thing. It's about a $1.69 here. Our economy is supposedly based around the petro dollar. But in the end it's the elites that decide things. They are making so much money off this coronavirus situation it isn't funny. It's a big money grab. 

• Like 1

ape1nope1

Still paying about $3.50/gallon out here in california. 

Its all supply and demand. Demand drops, so does the price. Selling it cheap is better than not sellin at all. 

I’m pretty passive about the whole thing. Still have a job, not going to lose it. And the same economics of capitalism that make rich elite richer have made me a killing over the last five yrs in the stock market. I have still yet to lose money.

Worst part of all is my gym being closed. Seriously. That’s my biggest Issue. My schedule and daily routine has been completely turned upside down. 

The sooner this is over, the better. I think we can all agree on that.

• Like 2

Aristo

gas here is 1.41 a gallon

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

Well gas companies were making  plenty of money before the bush area when gas was deregulated.

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Jeremiah1367

Pennsylvania $2.11 it was 250 all winter just recently dropped a little 

• Like 1

BIGVNYC

Screenshot_20200402-113327_GasBuddy.jpg

That's current for NYC 

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

This Thread is a little old, but what do you guys think the price of gas will do when, or if the Presidency changes hands from Trump to Biden ??

I hear that the price will hike up to like $5 a gallon. Not sure how true that prediction is, but if that's the case that is some BS. My car already takes about $50 a week with commute back and forth to work, I can only freaking imagine the cost if the price goes up that high.

You know what, most people, want the Presidency to change hands, but many aren't reading between the lines. They base their decisions on what Social Media is saying instead of doing their due diligence and researching things before making such decisions.

SMH, I'm not going to go into politics, because this will go on forever, but I hope whoever we get that at least the working class, Me, gets a fighting chance and doesn't get dragged over the coals much.

We Will See !!!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

I didn’t care for either option as president. I think we are and will be fucked either way. 
I am uncertain how things will change economically. I don’t know much about Biden’s vision. I fear that when he takes over we will see a major lock down, maybe even more strict than b4 due to covid uptick. 
that in its self will drive our economy down, unemployment rise and crush even more small businesses. 
I don’t know that we will be able to eradicate covid like the Spanish flu. I think it maybe the new flu to stay years to come. 

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

My brother was VP at Meryl Lynch.   During some get togethers at his house (about 5 years ago),  I heard from some major players say we are headed into a global meltdown and their is no way to stop it.  The Chinese economy is hurting badly - most major economies are on the brink of bankruptcy.  The US is on the brink of bankruptcy.   

They mentioned not a recession, but a depression that will make the "Great Depression look like a walk in the park."   The prediction was 2022.   Now with Covid, this maybe sooner than what the experts predicted.  

Absolutely the major players are making bucku bucks.   But, as Covid continues to take it's toll, we will see a huge downtick in their earnings.   The unemployment rate will sky rocket within the next year or so.   Neither Trump or Biden can do much about it.  We are loosing over a 1,000 small business around the country per day.   No matter what economic plans may be injected, we can keep up at this pace.  I spoke with my brother a few days ago, and he said global darkness is around the corner.   You will see big corps in trouble soon.  As money dwindles because of unemployment, even the amazon's and the Walmart's will be hit hard.   Food lines are at par with food lines during the great depression.  It's a sad day when people have to lined up for hours to get a box of food for their families.  Very sad day.

I hope these economic gurus are wrong..  Don't want to see what comes out at the other end when it all over.   A new word order.   

This Christmas will be a huge indicator where we are headed. 

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

Makes me sick to my stomach guys !!!

Cant really do much but try and get as much food now as possible and freeze the shit out of it!!! Stock up on cleaning supplies as well in case this shit does get out of hand and Pray !!!

If you believe in a higher power, then Pray!

Im alone with a 10 year old kid and I have to make sure he gets taken care of!!

Fucked up times guys !!!

Edited by Torres

Anabolic Architect

Aristo

AGREED!

aa_logo_email.png

bearsfan

I've been stocking up on canned foods and dry stuff that dont go bad . Biden said on many occasions he would shut down the country. We know when he will be sworn in so just stock up before jan . Idk about gas prices I catch cabs everywhere but I spend most of my day online.  It looks as if since covid became a thing lots of different companies CEOs have stepped down .

This could all just be to shut down travel methods to slow human trafficking.  Every week I hear of massive bust where 30+ ppl are saved 

I do believe 2020 was just the begin and 2021 2022 2023 n 2024 will be worse because people are tired of working to be poor. People are also tired of being arrested for victimless crimes such as drug possession  These politicians are worthless pos . Other countries have affordable medicine and basic rights are met. Yet america isnt great enough to have these things too , but we got money to bomb the shit out of the middle east because some how my rights ended up there . Crazy I dont even own a passport 

bearsfan

Well it looks like gov holcombe from Indiana took us back to stage 2 or 3 . No gatherings of over 25 ppl. Looking like another shut down

Torres

WTF , shut down after shut down, something has got to give !!!

Anabolic Architect