AA NEWS UPDATE
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
  • READ OUR DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT GUIDE - CLICK HERE
  • Join AA - "The Drama Free Forum"
01dragonslayer

Interesting vid about COVID-19

01dragonslayer

Aton

What the shit is this bs? 5g was responsible for a group of Terrorists flying planes into the twin towers? Were they mind controlled by this technology or more likely brainwashed by a person? Maybe this Video is saying isis, Taliban, and others are being controlled by this technology. That’s an odd stretch as these groups are one of the lease technical dependent groups around.

do I think there are some controlled releases or experiments that are explained by an “accident”? More likely  

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  IFBB SUPPLIES: Unbeatable Price & Service!  –  PROVENPEPTIDES: Tested SARMS!
BLUERIDGEPHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  IRONJUNKIESLAB: Pro-Quality Fast-Guaranteed!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  POWEROIDS: Home of Fitness Freaks!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!
DRAKON LABS: Best Original Products!  –  SXRIPT LABS: Domestic Oil Orals!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  PARAMEXER: HQ Products & Trusted Source!

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

BS!!

These always come up to spread more fear upon the masses.   These can be Russian, Chinese and other bad actors trying to bring the US to it's knee's.  

• Thanks 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  IFBB SUPPLIES: Unbeatable Price & Service!  –  PROVENPEPTIDES: Tested SARMS!
BLUERIDGEPHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  IRONJUNKIESLAB: Pro-Quality Fast-Guaranteed!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  POWEROIDS: Home of Fitness Freaks!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!
DRAKON LABS: Best Original Products!  –  SXRIPT LABS: Domestic Oil Orals!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  PARAMEXER: HQ Products & Trusted Source!

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

Every time there is a crazy type of disease or event there are these conspiracy theories that come along with it. Man, to be honest, I don't know what to really believe.

I do believe that there are people that pull strings and control major shit in this world, and maybe these diseases are the new Genocide, population control, I wouldn't say that it isn't impossible.

But there are always going to be conspiracy theorists and this world is getting more f***** up by the day.

All I know Is that I pray to my higher power that My son and I stay healthy and strong!!!

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

BIGVNYC

My theory is covid-19 was born in that Chinese laboratory Wuhan Institute of Virology. A mega funded laboratory that house's some of the most deadliest viruses, bacteria in the world ment to study and develope cures to these pathogens. Either released or got out from human error. Can it be a biologically engineered weapon? Sure why not you don't think our own government doesn't houses biological weapons? What's more effective than a biological weapon when it comes to war and yes we are at war with Covid-19. I am not sure what state's you guy's are in but i livevin the Epicenter of this shit i am essential worker I've seen what this shit does and how people die. Its ugly we have trailers by central park in front of Mount siani hospital where i have very close friends that are on the front lines I've seen massive amounts of bodies being loaded onto refrigerated trucks. It almost is like being in a movie shoot. But we are strong we shall survive just the next year is going to suck! Anyway everyone be careful don't let your guard down be vigilant protect you and your love one's...... 🙏 😇 

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Imtryin

I don't believe in the whole 5g crap.  I do believe we are at war. There are things in these laboratories that would be like another Black Plague, if not worse. As far as the lab in Wuhan, it could've been an accidental release or something deviant.

We are not only at war with this virus, but also having to fight for our rights on a daily basis. If you look at our brothers, such as BigV in New York City, their gun rights are pretty much non-existent. All the while the violent criminals will continue to have guns no matter what gun laws are passed. All they leave law abiding citizens unable to protect their families and themselves.

Alot of these politicians are using this pandemic to push their personal agendas. It's not about guns, it is about control. Small businesses are falling by the thousands in this country. They want everything controlled by corporations and special interests groups. Everyone has their own opinions and beliefs. But that is what's great about America, just remember to listen to and respect others until they try to take away your rights and beliefs. Myself, I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees. Do as you wish.

• Thanks 1

Torres

The other nite I saw a video on IG on how hospitals will put down a misdiagnosis on a patient to show that the reason they are there is because they suffer from COVID. Now the whole story behind it is that the more patients with " COVID " the more money the hospitals get. I don't know if this is just far fetched but in this day and age, it wouldn't surprise me!!!

Anabolic Architect

BIGVNYC

Sucks down here if you get caught with a BB gun they slap the book at you. 

aa_logo_email.png