AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Aton

Covid

Torres

Well , I forget where, but I read that people that have taken the shot, the 2nd shot, are now getting re-infected with Covid. Like WTF.

So everyone that’s saying they’re good, they were vaccinated, you still may be in the RED !!!

AND THAT IS WHY I AM WAITING ON GETTING THIS “ Vaccine “ !!! There isn’t enough information and proof that it will make any type of difference yet . My .02.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

Wife’s parents got both shots and her mother got sick for about a week on the second shot.

my wife was a better the day after from her first shot.

im on the fence w getting it.  I probably will have to for my job as I do travel and at some point I think there will be a restriction to fly if you can’t show you have had the shot or at least a 24hr test showing a neg result.

the last time I did blood work they tested it to see if I have covid anti bodies and I did. I guess what I’m trying to say is if I do get the shots I’m sure it won’t be that bad if I do get “sick”. When I got it a yr ago it was short lived and I had next to none of the symptoms and felt good after a few days.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

My wife and I got the Moderna shot.   First dose.  We were both good.   You can actually still get Covid, but won't end up on a ventilator or even dying.  That is what brought up to the decision of getting it.   I have read that the shot will not prevent from getting -  but, will surely diminish it's effects.   Brothers I am an old fart, I have to be careful.  My wife and I are all we got.  My daughters live in another state.   So, we have to try and keep us protected from ending up on a ventilator or worse.   That was our rationale.   I am glad we did.  We go back in two weeks for second dose.   That's the one I have heard some people have gotten bad reactions to it.   Yet, I rather deal with that than see my wife or myself on a ventilator.

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

Makes sense @Aristo
And at first I was against taking anything but I mean I’m more open to it, but again, I am going to just wait and see before taking the plunge. As for now, I take my supplements and make sure my son takes his and try to do our best to stay safe . I mean that all any of us can hope for. 

Anabolic Architect

Aristo

Of course brother -  I waited as well - over 1 million people have been vaccinated and no one has died.   Actually people die from flu shot from adverse reaction (very small percentage),  Yet, after a million shots, no one has died as of yet. 

My daughters are waiting a bit as well.   I hope now that wife and I have gotten it they may make that leap of faith. 

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Imtryin

Hey Aristo, I'm hearing differently. I've heard that people have died. Supposedly a healthy guy in Florida,  I think a doctor,  wasn't sick but died after the vaccine.

Now I'm not saying it's true, but if it is, there aren't many deaths. Godspeed brother. 

• Like 1

Torres

I mean for what I have seen , in the news , there’s always a chance of bad with good. Like @Aristo said, with the Flu shot there’s always deaths but the good it does outweigh those deaths , so I guess what I am saying is that there is a risk, but the good outweighs the negative aspects of the Covid shot.

I am still going to wait but most likely I will at some point take the shot. 

Anabolic Architect

Aristo
4 hours ago, Imtryin said:

Hey Aristo, I'm hearing differently. I've heard that people have died. Supposedly a healthy guy in Florida,  I think a doctor,  wasn't sick but died after the vaccine.

Now I'm not saying it's true, but if it is, there aren't many deaths. Godspeed brother. 

That would be good reading brother - if you can find it, enlightened us PLEASE!

😉

aa_logo_email.png

Imtryin

Imtryin
Posted (edited)

There are quite a few cases of it happening. Like it was said, people die from the flu vaccine also. I'm pretty sure the good outweighs the bad, but for a healthy adult the survival rate from covid is almost 99 percent. Is it serious enough to take a vaccine for? That's an individual decision.

The real question is this. If a virus is so deadly,  then why are they having such a hard time convincing people to take the vaccine. 

Also there are always new strains of Covid mutating and coming out. The newest one from the UK is supposedly more contagious and deadlier. That was on main stream media. Keyword is main stream media. Don't always believe what you see on MSM.

Soon we are really going to start seeing the fallout from all of this. Some tough times may be ahead. I wish you all well brothers. 

Edited by Imtryin

Imtryin

@Aristo just Google Covid vaccine deaths/ side effects and all kinds of stuff comes up. We all take risks, especially in what we do here. So really it's up to the individual. 

Oldblue

No issues with first Pfizer shot.  Last April, I experienced 8 hours of extreme aches, pains, fatigue, headache, and tight chest.  Doc thought I had the virus then, but couldn't get a test.

Torres

I'm telling you brothers, there does not seem to be an end in sight.

Now i saw that the U.S. is preparing for a 4th Wave of Covid Increases. WTF !!! 😤

And more reports from central Florida stating that now Dozens of people have shown to contract Covid again after getting the Vaccine, and more people are expected to be added to that number.

I am so fucking sick of this shit guys. Sorry for the vulgarity, but I am extremely tired of this Covid shit. I am scared for my son, and I am worried about myself too. I do not want my family to get sick. How can a person continue to try and live their life if there's a chance this virus might cause sickness and pain to me and my loved ones. No wonder people are depressed.

How much more can a person take.

Anabolic Architect

Aton

Personally I think we are stuck with this one like the flue. But I also think it’s on the

same level as the flew. We will have I do believe there are different strains of the corona just as we see w the flue.

and as the flue can kill the sick, vulnerable, and elderly so does covid. As I said I think it’s apple to apples from what I have seen and read. Can we wipe it clean off the face of the earth as a few other diseases have been, well I don’t think so. As it has the potential to mutate. 

do we need to change the way we do things during our daily life I’d say yes to some point. Do we need to wear a mask for the rest of our lives, no.

if you live in fear of death everyday you will live a sad stale life. Enjoy everyday to its fullest, enjoy who you are with in that moment. Tomorrow could be your last.
I learned a long time ago when it comes it comes, accept that it will happen and fight for every last inch in between.

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo
54 minutes ago, Aton said:

Personally I think we are stuck with this one like the flue. But I also think it’s on the

same level as the flew. We will have I do believe there are different strains of the corona just as we see w the flue.

and as the flue can kill the sick, vulnerable, and elderly so does covid. As I said I think it’s apple to apples from what I have seen and read. Can we wipe it clean off the face of the earth as a few other diseases have been, well I don’t think so. As it has the potential to mutate. 

do we need to change the way we do things during our daily life I’d say yes to some point. Do we need to wear a mask for the rest of our lives, no.

if you live in fear of death everyday you will live a sad stale life. Enjoy everyday to its fullest, enjoy who you are with in that moment. Tomorrow could be your last.
I learned a long time ago when it comes it comes, accept that it will happen and fight for every last inch in between.

100%!!

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png