AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Aton

Covid

Torres

I see and understand why people are freaking out. Anything that messes up the " Norm" will freak anyone out. But IMO, we have to deal with it. There is nothing that we can do to make this process go any faster, so just take the time and do something productive, suck it up.

I, fortunately am still working as my employment has been deemed " essential " and I thank The Lord for this. I am a single father and have to continue to take care of my 10 year old, so this doesn't really change anything for me, other than the fact that my son is doing Distance Learning now, and you know what, I'm good with that.

Eventually the gyms and other places will open up and I feel we will come out of this a lot smarter for future events.

I'm going to rest up more, study more about the body for my Personal Training and Nutrition Certs, and plan my next Gear Run which is going to be Kick Ass. And Be here A lot more 😉

So just take this in stride and just make shit work !!!

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!
MYROIDSHOP: High Quality & Discreet Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

Imtryin

I like your attitude Torres!

• Like 1

Aton

I lived in Italy for 6 years, I see or at least think we should adopt some of their practices when it comes to handling certain things. 

now their down fall is they are a very touchy feely type of people. So I imagine that is how they got them selves in so deep so quickly.

they don’t handle money hand to hand, when you want a perishable item, like fruit, cheese what ever you tell the attendant what you want. They give it to you. They wear gloves and even masks. You would just tell them how ripe, soft or firm you want it.

now this was 20+ yrs ago but I’d think they still do the same. I went back 4 yrs ago and most of what I remember was still the same. 

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

Gyms are open in much of the country, so maybe we can get some normality in our BodyBuilding lives now. 
I for one have been stressed out and now that the gyms are open I can release some of that stress and try to get back into my groove.

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

NeuroRN

My wife and I are both ICU Nurses, so a lot has changed in light of covid. Lots of stress and anxiety about work and then changes happening there.

Thankfully she had the foresight to see the gyms closing down and we were able to build up a pretty badass home gym. 

Now cases are back on the rise and things are closing back down and the ICU’s are filling back up. Y’all stay safe! 

Torres

Something Has Got To Give !!!

This is getting ridiculous, how can we live if this shit doesn’t get under control?!?

We cannot continue to hide in our homes and hope and wish things get back together. 
Something Has Got To Give !!!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

Some of our cities are pretty much opened up w modified restrictions. Last  Monday it was announced that some of them required to use face masks all of the time. My area said no to that and will not require masks. It is up to the person to self protect. 

im pretty sure my wife and I got it at one point but it wasn’t that bad. I know for those w a compromised immune system or elderly it could be a big deal.

i keep wondering though the flue kills thousands and we never go to this extreme why do we do so w covid. Other than the fact is that it is new and we don’t know who bad it would effect us. Now we do and we still treat it as if it is something worse than the flue. 

we have to open up w some restrictions and modified life style what that filters out looking like I don’t know but airlines, food industries, entertainment, overall economy is tanking a beating and how long will it go before we dig into a recession and a massive unemployment rate.

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

Well like most here know, I do not watch the news because it only has negative shit on there, and I have enough of that shit around me, so I try not to get caught up with the Media BS.

But I did catch stories from the news on my phone from time to time and If I see that I may have some interest, I will read some of the article, SOME.

But with all this Covid shit going on the big news now is the Vaccine and pretty much how everyone should get one.

Well now I saw that the vaccine In Iceland is causing Blood Clots in people, SMH. Like WTF, just when you think there are positive things happening, this shit happens.

I for one am not convinced that it, The Vaccine, has been tested enough for me to even think of getting it for me, let alone my son. I mean I know the need for this is great, but people have become entangled in so much of the Bull Sjit that the news put out, that some think they have no other choice.

Well I also think that at some point we are all going to either have to take it, to live a somewhat " Normal " life, but I will wait to see and wait for more information on how it will affect people in the long run and if it is something I will only take one time or have to continue to take.

I am not convinced and now the Blood Clot shit, FML !!!

Anabolic Architect

Imtryin

When it comes to the vaccine, here is my response. I WILL NOT COMPLY. 

Same with their bs gun control agenda.

I WILL NOT COMPLY. And that about sums it up for me. Good day 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oldblue

Get my first Pfizer shot Friday.  My doc thinks I had it in April of last year, but not sure.  Never tested for antibodies.  If I had it, it was a mild case with only 8 hours of intense body aches, pain & fatigue.  At the time, you couldn't get tested unless you were elderly, had certain health conditions, or were hospitalized.

Aton
18 hours ago, Oldblue said:

Get my first Pfizer shot Friday.  My doc thinks I had it in April of last year, but not sure.  Never tested for antibodies.  If I had it, it was a mild case with only 8 hours of intense body aches, pain & fatigue.  At the time, you couldn't get tested unless you were elderly, had certain health conditions, or were hospitalized.

My wife had every effect but one and she couldn’t get tested at the time.
I recently did blood work and they tested for the anti bodies and they confirmed I had the anti bodies. 

aa_logo_email.png

Oldblue

Great for you.  Did you experience any symptoms?

SC01

I realize that it can be bad for some with certain health conditions.  I personally lost faith in how dangerous it is for the general population when my wife got it.  She was pregnant at the time, and basically felt like she had the flu.  Myself as well as our 2 other kids slept in the same bed with her the whole time and none of us got it.

Aton

My wife got her first shit Thursday, yesterday evening she feel kinda bad like a 24 hr flu. She went to bed early and slept in longer this morning. 
she says she feels a lot better now, little headache but that’s about it.

aa_logo_email.png

Koolio

Just got back from getting my civic/pfizer shot...I'm feeling huge...hehehehe..