AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Aton

Covid

Aton

I think we (United States) knew China had problems that could reach over here 2-3 months before we all crutch wind of it. 

im sure carrot top knew. 

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

@Imtryin

i think ur safe on domestic orders. Batches way before this broke out but that is just my speculation. The ba and bb should take care of bacteria as well

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Imtryin

Appreciate it Aton. Yea I would think that the ba and bb would take care of bacteria. I have quite a bit of test on hand. Was looking to get my spring summer tren lol. I'll probably wait a bit to see what happens with all this going on. No telling if they're gonna end up quarantining the whole nation

Aton

I saw some info stating heat and humidity can reduce the risk of spreading and getting covid. Maybe if you have it possibly reducing it from getting full blown.

i thought about that and said to myself I got it dnp. Heat and humid all at the same time. 
look at the little brain on this guy lol.

aa_logo_email.png

Natedog
On 3/17/2020 at 6:55 PM, Imtryin said:

I've had a bad upper respiratory infection this week but no fever. Went to doctor tested negative thank goodness. On antibiotics now. My gym is closed also.

I’m with you same thing.., in staying away from people but shit you should see the reactions when I’m working in yard someone walks by and I start hacking away.  I’m more then “social” distance away but they run for the hills 

I’m up north pretty much everything closed but grocery/pharmacy. Kids e-learning most time I’ve spent with wife and kids ever 

Aristo

I am pretty secluded.. so I don't see many people.  

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Blistered

Drove up the east coast though DC on Friday.  There was almost no traffic at all and this was in the middle of the day. 

My father in-law just passed on Friday. He was in Hackensack NJ and there are no hotels, no place to stay. The hospital he was at has the majority of the Covid-19 cases, and it’s just below NY which is bad right now. 

Gyms are all closed here “indefinitely” to the point they have suspended billing. 

That brings me to a question I’ve had, I’m right in the middle of a 16 week cycle. What’s everyone’s general consensus about staying on cycle thru this even though many of us cant get to a gym? I’d almost rather drop to a cruise dose, but that will take time for the test to ramp down and then ramp back up again. A bit conflicted with it right now. 

Imtryin

Hmm good question. You can do alot at home. I have bowtech select dumbbells as and a bench plus push up bars. Do bodyweight exercises and such. You might be surprised by the results. I got sick with a bad upper respiratory infection. I went from 238 to 211ibs this morning. I just weighed myself I'm at 220.6. I gained that today by being at home with the day off from work. Go figure.  I have lost weight but damn near look bigger in the mirror. Alot more vascular. I think I lost water weight by going from 750mg test to just 100mg a week at my test dosage. High test dosage seems to put some water on me. My vascularity has definitely come out.

Aton
3 hours ago, Blistered said:

Drove up the east coast though DC on Friday.  There was almost no traffic at all and this was in the middle of the day. 

My father in-law just passed on Friday. He was in Hackensack NJ and there are no hotels, no place to stay. The hospital he was at has the majority of the Covid-19 cases, and it’s just below NY which is bad right now. 

Gyms are all closed here “indefinitely” to the point they have suspended billing. 

That brings me to a question I’ve had, I’m right in the middle of a 16 week cycle. What’s everyone’s general consensus about staying on cycle thru this even though many of us cant get to a gym? I’d almost rather drop to a cruise dose, but that will take time for the test to ramp down and then ramp back up again. A bit conflicted with it right now. 

Take it as opportunity to do some thing a little different. Guys and I at my old guy did changed things up time to time. We had cards in the locker.

face cards were 10 points or 10 reps, numbers were just that. Then another card for sets.

or pick one week high reps, 50, 40, 30 next week cluster sets, 4,4,4,4 5-10 sec rest between each. Next week 4 sets of 10 or 12 reps.

if u have no weights do something similar w body weight.

doing something out of the norm can stimulate new growth. 

but if you want drop do to a cruise and wait it out.

aa_logo_email.png

Blistered

Rather be creative and find something to lift. Anything is better than nothing. I’m sure I can think of something.  I just fear this will stretch out for months. It is going to get worse before it gets better. 

• Like 1

Natedog
1 hour ago, Blistered said:

Rather be creative and find something to lift. Anything is better than nothing. I’m sure I can think of something.  I just fear this will stretch out for months. It is going to get worse before it gets better. 

Yeah brotha I have a decent setup but if you don’t have weights you can improved for sure...paint cans, gallons of water, cinder blocks. Gonna have to get creative but I’m sure you’ll be surprised at what you can put together. load up a backpack with shit put it on your back do box jumps, etc. old school but will mix it up 

most of all stay healthy 

• Like 1

Natedog

@Blistered also sorry about the loss of your father-in-law. A buddy of mine just lost his brother and they are Catholic ... priest won’t do services so funeral it’s postponed till further notice. It’s crazy right now up east here

• Like 1

Blistered
34 minutes ago, Natedog said:

@Blistered also sorry about the loss of your father-in-law. A buddy of mine just lost his brother and they are Catholic ... priest won’t do services so funeral it’s postponed till further notice. It’s crazy right now up east here

Thank you Nate. Yes the same here.  They did come and give him last rites at the hospital.  They aren’t allowing anyone to the graveside.  Service will be held later when people can gather again. 

• Like 2

KIMBO007

:Its Miller time my 2 cents 

• Like 1