AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Aton

Covid

Aton

How has the recent events effected you’re daily life or how do you See it eventually effecting you and your family?

we went to Chicago this last weekend and though it was great to check things out there were a lot of things or events shut down. 
i have a friend, old boss that lived there that it’s really hitting his work hard. 
I see things getting worse before it gets back to normal. 

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

BIGVNYC

I live in New York city and it's a shit show here. Everything is closed streets are dead... 

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

ape1nope1

The nearby counties have issued ‘shelter in place’ orders (SF Bay Area). Much less people out and about.

And I agree...unfortunately its likely to get worse before it gets better. I just hope its not getting blown outta proportion and the economy’s taking the brunt of it.

My wife already works from home. I work for the state government, so my job isn’t impacted either...in fact I’ve been ordered to continue working as normal. 

I hope this blows over fast...I’m not worried about the actual virus. I’m worried about the social and economic impacts.

• Like 2

Aton
2 hours ago, BIGVNYC said:

I live in New York city and it's a shit show here. Everything is closed streets are dead... 

That blows my mind. 
I wonder if we will see that here

aa_logo_email.png

Aton
2 hours ago, ape1nope1 said:

The nearby counties have issued ‘shelter in place’ orders (SF Bay Area). Much less people out and about.

And I agree...unfortunately its likely to get worse before it gets better. I just hope its not getting blown outta proportion and the economy’s taking the brunt of it.

My wife already works from home. I work for the state government, so my job isn’t impacted either...in fact I’ve been ordered to continue working as normal. 

I hope this blows over fast...I’m not worried about the actual virus. I’m worried about the social and economic impacts.

Yah im more concerned what this will do  to our economy 

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

Of course my concern is he well being of others,  but small business will be heavily impacted.  Some can not sustain with long periods of closure.   I hope we can bend the curve quickly and try a stabilize our economy.   It's no longer our economy, it's a global economy that depends highly on each other.  

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Hillybill

The countries across the pond went on lock down! Shit is getting real for sure. But, lets be real, you can get your business back on track,only when you are safe,healthy and strong!

It does hits everyone one way or another, lets hope it will not carry on like this for long.

Just keep yourself and your loved ones save, that is what matters the most

• Like 1

Imtryin

I've had a bad upper respiratory infection this week but no fever. Went to doctor tested negative thank goodness. On antibiotics now. My gym is closed also.

• Like 1

Imtryin

So I'm wondering if all this has affected shipments of raws for anyone here? 

pitshack

They closed all the gyms in my area so I'm freaking out. I just spent $1,200 on equipment, lol. I would imagine we will be in lock down within the next few days, but hey, at least I'll be able to squat!

pitshack
4 minutes ago, Imtryin said:

So I'm wondering if all this has affected shipments of raws for anyone here? 

I've been wondering the same thing about raws. I think things are starting to level out in China but who knows.

Aristo

That is a good question.....  Those who are receiving are taking one hell of a chance.   I heard that customs is looking for any illegal substances now more than ever.   

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

Maybe some of our sources will let us know what they are seeing. I’m curious. 
wife and I decided to lift in our home gym for a bit, our gym is staying  open but reduced the use of some of the machines to reduce how many gym goers end up there at one time.

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Imtryin

I don't think China is telling the whole truth. I feel they are downplaying their numbers and still don't have the virus under control. But what do I know, it's just what I've been seeing in my research on the world wide web. Lol

• Like 1

Imtryin

I was gonna place an order recently, but decided not to with everything going on. I have two reasons. First I'm skittish knowing raws come from China and second I feel right now I have much more important priorities going on.

• Like 1