AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
paul585

Testosterone Propionate

paul585
Testosterone Propionate for Cutting or Bulking..? comment your answer with your experience...!

Torres

Test P is great for either Bulking or Cutting.

I love Test P and have never had an issue with it myself. People complain that it has Heavy PIP and that they don't like pinning so frequent , but to me that never bothered me. I actually like to pin gear because I know I'm going to get stronger and recover better.

But depending on what you are going for, bulk or cut, it will work great.

It will depend also on diet & training regimen on what you will want to achieve.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

Torres

I am using Test P with Tren A and Anadrol  with Halo pre workout !!!

Getting stronger every week, seeing a lot more fullness, alittle more definition, as I’m trying to get size but not to the point where I’m fat and bloated. But all in all I like the way everything is shaping out. 
Planning to add in either Sust or Test C and maybe Tren E for a few weeks, then end it with Test C and some Primo or Mast. 
Not sure yet , but it’s going to be good.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

GearProRep

Test P can be used for cutting or bulking, or anything in between. The ester attached to the Testosterone hormone does not change how it functions in the body. It only changes the dosing schedule and clearance times. Your diet determines whether you’re cutting or bulking, not the ester of Test you use. 

Torres

Test P is probably my all around favorite Testosterone.

Coming in a close 2nd would have to be Test C, but for many years it was strictly Test E as that is prob the most popular out of all the Testosterone's. But I think one has to try out these anabolics and see which one responds better. We are all different and will at some point prefer one over the other.

Anabolic Architect