AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Hillybill

IRON & BJJ! Gives you some MAD physique

Hillybill

What do you think about some top grapplers with some massive gains?

lencyfnjeyt31.jpg

Kanaks

Hell  yeah. But most BJJ guys I know try to keep the muscle small and lean. When I first started I was 250lb bulky type. I could out power my opponent on the mat, but would eventually get gassed out. Bigger muscle is more air, and slower movement. I BJJ it's a full body workout. Especially legs and core.

Hillybill
On 5/31/2020 at 4:18 PM, Kanaks said:

Hell  yeah. But most BJJ guys I know try to keep the muscle small and lean. When I first started I was 250lb bulky type. I could out power my opponent on the mat, but would eventually get gassed out. Bigger muscle is more air, and slower movement. I BJJ it's a full body workout. Especially legs and core.

You know, I practice BJJ myself, and throughout the years, I have been following ADCC comps. Those guys are growing BIG now. I know, that the muscle will consume an insane amount of oxygen during the fight.... That is what get me fascinated, how some of them, still managing to grapple on the highest of high level and perform such an endurance!?

Aton

At a point there is a tip to the scale. Either you have the power to finish quick or you have the speed and cardio to duck weave and punch ur way through 5 or more rounds. 

The paradox is can you keep ur self out of harms way long enough to exhaust ur opponent or do you get pummeled in the first 30 seconds. 

I am always amazed by the little guys that can run around like the just choked down a bucket of coke and speed and throw 10,000 punches to wear a guy out or get that lucky punch/ kick in to end it. 

of u can have a balance of both in the ring dude will be a stud. 

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Hillybill
3 hours ago, Aton said:

At a point there is a tip to the scale. Either you have the power to finish quick or you have the speed and cardio to duck weave and punch ur way through 5 or more rounds. 

The paradox is can you keep ur self out of harms way long enough to exhaust ur opponent or do you get pummeled in the first 30 seconds. 

I am always amazed by the little guys that can run around like the just choked down a bucket of coke and speed and throw 10,000 punches to wear a guy out or get that lucky punch/ kick in to end it. 

It seems like, with all the training techniques, new ways of approaching to the training process, some of the guys can actually take themselves to the all new level. In BJJ, for me it is Gordon Ryan and Galvao, their sizes and endurance are just out of this world at the moment.

Talking about small guys! Have you ever seen Vasily Lomochenko? This is a real-life Neo from Matrix movie. I was watching documentary about him, His father is a highest class boxing coach. When he was young, he gave him to learn dance classes, to make sure his legwork is on point.... Man, if you have not seen him boxing, I highly recommend you to have a look, this guy is a pure pleasure to watch!

Kanaks
4 hours ago, Aton said:

That's the frustrating part is finding that balance between power and mobility. @Hillybill I too been following some of these big boys and I am amazed at the endurance, and mobility they are putting out with their size. The Game is changing in all MMA sports. I 've been training Boxing, andMuay Thai lately. 3mins is a lot of time. But I love the sport.

• Like 2

Renegade

Always go for the longevity. Stamina, endurance always wins. I'd rather have a mediocre looking body and go for days than have a top 10 physique only to gas out in minutes. If it looks good it had better function at a high level. If its all for show and you got no go, it's worthless.