AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
JoeBK1389

JoeBK1389

Hey what’s up, I’m new to the forum, not sure the correct way to go about this. So I’ll remain vague, I’m having a issue with a member. Wanted to reach out to see if someone could help 

• Thanks 1

HotLava808

@JoeBK1389 contact me using DM (the envelop at the top right of the screen) also include Aristo and/or Aton as recipients and all of us are more than willing to assist you.

We are here to make every members participation as valuable as possible.

@Aristo

@Aton

• Like 1

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

HotLava808

I would like to add that everything shared via DM will be held in strict confidence and any accusations are throughly investigated.

I am certain we can reach an acceptable resolution to this matter rather quickly for all parties involved.

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

Aton

Sorry I’ve been around and seen this thread but haven’t seen and more to follow.

have things been taken care of?

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

I have contacted the source this morning.   I have away for the weekend and just got a chance to get on my laptop.  I am pretty sure that @HotLava808has made first contact.   I will await to hear from all parties involved.   A positive outcome is what we are hoping for. 

Aristo

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png