AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
bearsfan

You're weird

Guest bully

Nice man. And to get paid for that. Yeah its out there 

Imtryin

I am at a loss for words........

Lol

• Haha 1

Guest bully
3 hours ago, Imtryin said:

Lol

Lol swing batter 

Guest bully
3 hours ago, Imtryin said:

Lol

Lol swing batter  

Send @Imtryin the pic

Guest bully

how do you get into something like that? I can be abusive and dominant like that. 

Hell it comes easy to me 

bearsfan

U can look on fb groups , theres fetlife.com 

Masters justice . Com

Yea u can be dominant but u ok watching dudes jerk it or shove very smaller objects in their butt and send cum vids knowing gay dudes watching 

Edited by bearsfan

Guest bully
52 minutes ago, bearsfan said:

U can look on fb groups , theres fetlife.com 

Masters justice . Com

Yea u can be dominant but u ok watching dudes jerk it or shove very smaller objects in their butt and send cum vids knowing gay dudes watching 

For money? Hell yes. I'm not gay in the slightest but I have a family to support. Kids to raise. I'm not prideful at all. If it benefits my household financially I'll entertain it for sure. 

The baseball bat is way the fuck out there but i don't care. It isn't my ass the Louisville slugger is going in. 

Edited by bully

bearsfan

get some where u can yell dirty shit at men its decent money . I do it when I'm not working but when my lady Is.  She gets jealous thinking I'm turning queer on her and it's easier to hide what I do as to put up with bullshit fighting  . We went 4 months without speaking to each other once and she's learned her lesson that u better pack a lunch if you plan to argue with me. Yea it's not a very healthy relationship but it works

Guest bully

Is that guy in a tractor trailer? The setting looks 'off' 

bearsfan

Yep my main clients are truckers,  they lack physical affection so they give more

Guest bully

Did you make him lick that fuckin shithole bat when he was done swinging for the fences in his colon?

Guest bully
15 minutes ago, bearsfan said:

get some where u can yell dirty shit at men its decent money . I do it when I'm not working but when my lady Is.  She gets jealous thinking I'm turning queer on her and it's easier to hide what I do as to put up with bullshit fighting  . We went 4 months without speaking to each other once and she's learned her lesson that u better pack a lunch if you plan to argue with me. Yea it's not a very healthy relationship but it works

I feel you on the unhealthy relationship part. My lady wouldn't mind me doing that cuz A-she trusts my judgment. And B-shes all about the financial benefits for the household as well. She knows I'm not interested in men. She knows I had one experience back in the ecstacy days, and doesn't care. She may say "wtf" to me but that's more for the dudes on the other end. 

And honestly she'd rather me be mean and abusive to some stranger than her lol 

I'm not to her unless we're in the "mood" 

Edited by bully

bearsfan

U want me give u my email or something I can tell u the dirty shit u gotta say 

Aton
1 hour ago, bully said:

I feel you on the unhealthy relationship part. My lady wouldn't mind me doing that cuz A-she trusts my judgment. And B-shes all about the financial benefits for the household as well. She knows I'm not interested in men. She knows I had one experience back in the ecstacy days, and doesn't care. She may say "wtf" to me but that's more for the dudes on the other end. 

And honestly she'd rather me be mean and abusive to some stranger than her lol 

I'm not to her unless we're in the "mood" 

Why would she trust your judgment you crazy fuck lol.

i don’t know you from my next door neighbor but I can already tell you have eaten paint chips at some point in ur life. 😂😂😂😂

just kidding

not about the paint though.

ok well maybe that too.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton
44 minutes ago, bearsfan said:

U want me give u my email or something I can tell u the dirty shit u gotta say 

Yes this dude can.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png