AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Paul

Are you suffering from hair loss..??

Aristo

Only issue with all these medications is once you stop them - hair begins to fall again.   Especially if it's in the family.   My father was bald, so, no matter what I did it was bound to disappear.    Dr,  told me that I would have to keep up the regiment forever.   Well, forever sounded like a very long time for me.   So, Bald as a cue ball.  I love it, wife loves it.  Just start shaving my facial hair and just don't stop till I get to the back of my head.  LOL

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton
9 hours ago, Torres said:

Well I'm going to keep up with the protocol I have been doing and will not stop. I want my hair, fuck shaving your head. My head is ugly!!

Oh dude being bald isn’t bad, hell no need to worry about how you look when you get up in the morning, no primping the hair,

just shave a few times a week and bam sexy AF!!! Lol 

well you do have to have a decently around head.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Torres

Forget that shit @Aton

I want to Primp my hair !!! 😆

Anabolic Architect

Aton
3 hours ago, Torres said:

Forget that shit @Aton

I want to Primp my hair !!! 😆

Yo missin out

aa_logo_email.png

Torres
On 4/12/2021 at 10:25 PM, Aton said:

Yo missin out

No, but I want my hair, forget that shit.

So I'll continue to run the protocol, like I said and I will lets you guys know how it goes !!!

Anabolic Architect

Squatster
Posted (edited)

I want my hair also - I had a script from my doctor for proscar

I look real bad with out hair- one they make all the bad movies about.  Just all the scars and lumps on my head

Edited by Squatster
spelling