AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
JOKER

Liver Health and Glutathione

JOKER

Glutathione is capable of preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals, peroxides, lipid peroxides, and heavy metals.

Glutathione benefits
Reduces oxidative stress. 
May improve psoriasis
Reduces cell damage in alcoholic and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. 
Improves insulin resistance in older individuals. 
Increases mobility for people with peripheral artery disease. 
Reduces symptoms of Parkinson's disease. 
May help fight against autoimmune disease.

I have some long time friends and online brothers that swear by this stuff instead of TUDCA and NAC. 

Recommended dose is 100mg every M-W-F when off any orals and 100mg ED when on orals to support liver health. 

Has anyone used it and what is your experience with it? 

When do you use it? All the time or only on heavy orals?

How do you dose it?

I just got a bottle and will share my journey with it, labs etc.

23DB6769-1C41-4E68-BF7F-9E6C0364114A.jpeg

• Like 4

Got questions or need a list?

Red Bird at [email protected]

JOKER

I pinned 1cc slin pin quad last night.

Used slin pin to draw out as well.

You have to pin slower than norm as there is a tiny sting. Not bad at all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Aton

I’ve used glutathione injectable and oral. I didn’t get blood work done to see the difference. 
it would be interesting to see results of a month to month comparison using the exact same amount of gear. Vs using tudca 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

JOKER
On 12/4/2019 at 6:24 AM, Aton said:

I’ve used glutathione injectable and oral. I didn’t get blood work done to see the difference. 
it would be interesting to see results of a month to month comparison using the exact same amount of gear. Vs using tudca 

Did my 2nd pin yesterday. Nothing yet to report lol.

I had a buddy do glutathione for a month while on sdrol. After 4wks ALL liver values normal. Ran sdrol another 4wks and in the end AST and ALT were only 5-10 points over the norm. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Aton

That’s great. 
I can no longer handle orals well and well the Benefits don’t out way the results anymore. 

• Like 3

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

HotLava808

I use glutathione now as part of an overall wellness plan vs replacing my dedicated liver care of Tudca and occasionally NAC and Milk Thistle. It certainly would be interesting to utilize just glutathione but I feel that a multi-faceted approach makes more sense to me personally. 

Edited by HotLava808
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

Torres

I recently started to use Glutathione at 1cc, 200mgs,  every Mon/Wed/Fri. It's been week 2 and nothing really to report as far as feeling a change of some sort.

Is there supposed to be some type of well being feeling you get from it? Or is the only real way to find out about it is thru Blood Work?

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

Aton

What I noticed around after 30 days was my pee was notably clearer in the morning as it normally would be a brighter yellow.

i did not use it on an oral cycle it would have been interesting to see if that stayed the same on orals.

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Bigadam84

I’ve used liposomal glutathione and had very healthy blood work while on cycle. 

I do labs every 4 months by doctors recommendation for trt...my liver enzymes came back elevated one time ..I was on 50 mgs anavar with trt dose...

doc sent me back to draw labs again 2 weeks later. 
I stopped the var and started liposomal glutathione immediately. Bloods came back perfect 2 weeks later. 
liposomal glutathione tastes like shit! But it worked. I will be using water based glutathione next run of orals ...I’m convinced glutathione works. I bet water based is even more effective due to the delivery System being injectable..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Voltage-Grunt

I have some experience with Glutathione. I have always used Glutathione and the MIC protocol when I know I am going to be on any oral. However I don't really do many orals but I will still run keep Glutathione  on hand and run a few times a month. . I almost always inject 150mg Glutathione before I know I am going to have any alcohol ESPECIALLY if I am on ANY GEAR PEROID.

Its pretty incredible, often, I will have minimum to sometimes ZERO hungover feelings. And I tend to find that you are able to drink 2x - 3x as much . On my birthday a few weeks back I drank about 3/4 of a handle of Jamison and I was barely buzzed. I remember thinking to myself around 11PM that maybe I should stop didn't want to over do it and flip that "switch".  I know it MOST definitely has some beneficial for liver / body for sure.  

I think the issue is finding decent quality of it and to also keep it refrigerated. I think its kind of like GH and somewhat fragile and perhaps can get bunked if reaches to high temperature or rough conditions while being transported or processed.  

Aristo

For a feeling of well being I use oxcytocin.   This I do get a feeling of calmness after a week use.   Still, use it EOD. 

I  have used Glutathione oral (liquid).  Truly can't tell the difference -  same as Aton,  I saw my urine was not as dark in the first pee of the morning.  So, that seemed promising.  But, did not feel good while using.  

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Voltage-Grunt
20 hours ago, Aristo said:

For a feeling of well being I use oxcytocin.   This I do get a feeling of calmness after a week use.   Still, use it EOD. 

I  have used Glutathione oral (liquid).  Truly can't tell the difference -  same as Aton,  I saw my urine was not as dark in the first pee of the morning.  So, that seemed promising.  But, did not feel good while using.  

Have a oxcytocin product you recommend? 

Aristo

I used Loti labs,  but check our sponsor here for peptides.  I am not sure if they carry it. 

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png