AA NEWS UPDATE
Squatster

blood tests

Squatster

I have my doc tomorrow- what blood tests do I need to make sure I am healthy?

I will never tell them about the juice use and don't really want then to check that.

Been off eq, test 400 and dbal for 3 weeks now. Was feeling better but I walk up 1 flight off stairs and i feel my heart beeting threw my head and my oxygen was 91 when I did it according to my phone- Is ther phone accurate at all?

Ther pulse wasn't bad ay 112 but I am gasping for breath all the time??- I still function and work like a 20 year old but it's not right and I am cramping like a fuck- that part sucks bad

• Like 1

HotLava808
10 minutes ago, Squatster said:

I have my doc tomorrow- what blood tests do I need to make sure I am healthy?

Take the recommendations of your doctor after discussing in detail your current health concerns, symptoms and medical history.

• Like 1

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  IFBB SUPPLIES: Unbeatable Price & Service!  –  PROVENPEPTIDES: Tested SARMS!
BLUERIDGEPHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  IRONJUNKIESLAB: Pro-Quality Fast-Guaranteed!  –  ASHOP.CLUB: Reliable Pharma Store!
ARL RUSSIA: Reliable Pharma Store!  –  
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  CRAZY STEROIDS: Best Products & Shipping!
SR HEALTH:  
Original Steroids Manufacturer!  –  PUDGE LABS: Best raw Supplier!  –  POWEROIDS: Home of Fitness Freaks!
ZPHC Domestic: Domestic Delivery, No Risk!  –  EVOLUTION LAB: US Domestic Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!
DRAKON LABS: Best Original Products!  –  ADVANCED ELITE LABS: HQ Orals & Injectables!  –  BUCK ANABOLICS: USA Domestic Products!
M4B Team: Best Hardcore AAS!  –  MS GEAR: Real USA Domestic Source!  –  LOYAL PHARMA: High Quality & Bulk Price!

Anabolic Architect

BIGVNYC

Explain your concerns to you doctor and they will run proper blood test. Many year's ago with out admitting my steroid use the doctors helped me get to the bottom of my issues i was sent to the cardiologist and turned out my heart beats where off the cause was sleep apnea i was getting sharp pains in my chest. I am sure the steroids did contribute to the problem as well as i was running Trenbolone cycles then. 

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  IFBB SUPPLIES: Unbeatable Price & Service!  –  PROVENPEPTIDES: Tested SARMS!
BLUERIDGEPHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  IRONJUNKIESLAB: Pro-Quality Fast-Guaranteed!  –  ASHOP.CLUB: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  CRAZY STEROIDS: Best Products & Shipping!
SR HEALTH:  
Original Steroids Manufacturer!  –  PUDGE LABS: Best raw Supplier!  –  POWEROIDS: Home of Fitness Freaks!
ZPHC Domestic: Domestic Delivery, No Risk!  –  EVOLUTION LAB: US Domestic Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!
DRAKON LABS: Best Original Products!  –  ADVANCED ELITE LABS: HQ Orals & Injectables!  –  BUCK ANABOLICS: USA Domestic Products!
M4B Team: Best Hardcore AAS!  –  MS GEAR: Real USA Domestic Source!  –  LOYAL PHARMA: High Quality & Bulk Price!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

Yes get it doc to ck some things out. As for a stress test to ck ur heart bubba. 

that doesn’t sound good at all. 

u will still elevated liver levels due to the orals. 
ur not taking provi r u?

it will drag ur cholesterols and cardio down believe it or not.  

SR HEALTH:  

aa_logo_email.png

Squatster

He did liver- kidney - PSA- all cholesterol- and all the other little shit.  My pulse was still

Blood pressure was great for the first time in my life - heart AKG came out great.  We agreed going from there- how long does test take?

• Like 1

Squatster

I think it's going to be cholesterol and High CPK Levels again

• Like 1

Squatster

Every thing came back great

BUT

Cholesterol was a tiny bit hight- 310 total with good cholesterol at 42- not real bad right.

Seeing I wake my wife up every night all night and falling to sleep driving- doctors ordered a sleep apnea test or what ever you call it.  Next need to figure out the sever cramping and the shortness of breath??

And there high pulse rate

Aristo

This is good news - you are getting yourself checked out.  The severe cramping and shortness of breath should be your next priority!!

Aristo

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
SR HEALTH:  

aa_logo_email.png

HotLava808

Keep it up @Squatster. It might be a pain in the arse spending so much time at the doc but you are doing the right thing by at least eliminating any potential causes.

The sleep study is not fun. It's weird trying to fall asleep with people monitoring you but you will do fine.

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”
SR HEALTH:  

Anabolic Architect

HotLava808
On 11/14/2019 at 1:06 PM, Squatster said:

Next need to figure out the sever cramping and the shortness of breath??

And there high pulse rate

I can't remember if you answered this already-

Do you use any form of nicotine? 

Nicotine constricts the blood vessels, increases heart rate, and causes a shortness in breath in any form.

I chewed for a number of years and I saw a definite improvement in heart rate, vascularity and lung function in just a few days after I quit.

Edited by HotLava808

SR HEALTH:  

Anabolic Architect

Aton
11 hours ago, HotLava808 said:

Keep it up @Squatster. It might be a pain in the arse spending so much time at the doc but you are doing the right thing by at least eliminating any potential causes.

The sleep study is not fun. It's weird trying to fall asleep with people monitoring you but you will do fine.

Of all things to worry about all I could think of was the chick was going to see I have a Bonner all night.lol pretty stupid I know.

• Haha 1

SR HEALTH:  

aa_logo_email.png

Squatster

Never any nicotine at all- no drugs ever no drinking in 17 years

On 11/15/2019 at 6:12 PM, HotLava808 said:

I can't remember if you answered this already-

Do you use any form of nicotine? 

Nicotine constricts the blood vessels, increases heart rate, and causes a shortness in breath in any form.

I chewed for a number of years and I saw a definite improvement in heart rate, vascularity and lung function in just a few days after I

Edited by Squatster
  • Like 1