AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Squatster

SHARE YOUR BAD HABITS YOU KNOW ARE WRONG

Squatster

When I wake up - I make my shake-               1 cup oatmeal - 2 scoops- 1 cup water-              Not bad right?                                                          the bad habit- I take the big cup and rinse it  out and put it back for the next day- not good-    WELL - The cup - it is from a local sub shop, one of those - you can get a free refill for  85 cents - the expectation date is 1993- opps

Would that plastic be toxic or was it good plastic back then -  this is all ok - once in a while I remember to clean the black funky stuff in the cabinet from tbe dirty  cup- I remember when the cup stinks.

I LOVE THAT SHAKE- LOVE THAT CUP -, my fear- if I clean the cup I won't get 20 years out of it.

Edited by Squatster
  • Like 1

BIGVNYC

I have so many i don't know where to start.. 

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

I ck door handles 2-3 times before I am sure they are locked. More of an absent mind thing than a bad thing. I also ck that I have my car keys 2-3 times b4 I shut and lock the door. Then I ck a couple more times that there in my pocket.

ok maybe obsessive compulsive I don’t know. It’s not something I have to do very time. Only when I’m in a hurry and I have a lot of other things on my mind. Which is all of the time.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Imtryin

I do the same thing Aton lol

• Like 1

Torres

Holy Crap, Great Thread !!!

I wouldnt call this a bad habit, more like a compulsive impulse, but when i get out the shower, I always step out with the right foot first, and then drag the left, All The Time !

IDK

Anabolic Architect

Torres

Here's another one.

After I do laundry, I'll leave the laundry in the dryer and just pull out whatever I need everyday, instead of just folding all the clothes and putting them away.

Anabolic Architect

bearsfan

My worst habit is ignoring the problem 

I get a lot of pain on my left side and i tend to do things more so with my right.  

pastor123

I TEND TO THINK TOOOOOO MUCH, never know when to let go, i always wanna do some more about it, wake up in the midle of the night scracing my head about it ...i live in a constant prayer for peace and serenity and find the right moment to leave it alone and let it take its course