AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
bearsfan

My soap opera

bearsfan

My lady wasn't showering, we've maybe had sex 5x since September until August. She said Ididn't deserve it since I do side jobs ( mover/transport under table)

Her coworker stayed with us for a while . We ended up banging while my gf was asleep. We smoked pot , cuddled, went out together. The girl goes missing every weekend. Always goes to the gas station odd hours of the day. We smoked pot and i got seriously messed up. Hot hyper not breathing right , i was messed up the entire day and couldn't sleep at night. So my lady packs her shit up finds 3 meth pipes and like 8 empty baggies. We find the carpet in our closet is CUT UP . Look under it jackpot 5 baggies with meth. We threw away all the pipes n baggies , droppedthe girls stuff off at her xbf/bf house . 3 days later everyone at my lady's work getd drug tested . My lady fails ( for amphetamines). My lady doesn't even smoke pot . So that girl was putting stuff in our drinks and selling at the gas station

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Aristo

That is hardcore brother - best to leave all strangers out of the house...  I have always said - a woman and a man can't hand out together alone for long periods of time.   Things are bound to happen.   I have very little friends and don't have much company  - best policy.  My wife and dogs are it here. 

Good Luck

A

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

Oh damn that’s messed up.

Ok I gotta get this straight. Ur and ur girlfriend have not been getting it on but u and the live in side chick have.

And on top of that the side chick was slipping u both drugs?

Wts?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

bearsfan

Pretty much

• Like 1

Aristo

Crazy shit!!

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

HotLava808

@bearsfan you could sell the rights to the sh!t show! Sorry you had to go through that.

Move forward and create the tomorrow you want starting today. I know that sounds cheesy but it is really true. Getting rid of toxic people, things and influences are one of the very best things we can do for ourselves.

Good luck and again welcome!

• Like 3

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

HotLava808
On 9/18/2019 at 12:04 PM, Aton said:

Oh damn that’s messed up.

Ok I gotta get this straight. Ur and ur girlfriend have not been getting it on but u and the live in side chick have.

And on top of that the side chick was slipping u both drugs?

Wts?

In real life it ain't funny but reading your post made me laugh! 

• Like 2

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

bearsfan
@bearsfan you could sell the rights to the sh!t show! Sorry you had to go through that.
Move forward and create the tomorrow you want starting today. I know that sounds cheesy but it is really true. Getting rid of toxic people, things and influences are one of the very best things we can do for ourselves.
Good luck and again welcome!
Right now its rough but i denied all allegations of banging the other girl, my lady started showering so we're banging again.

There's a lil bit more to the story i left out , such as the other girl was OCD and schizo, i started hearing voices and seeing ppl that weren't there. I became super depressed. I cut and burnt myself, I'd cry for no reason.
I was sleeping from 2am maybe 3am til 7am . I ended up screwing my ankle up and im trying to deal with all this confusion and emotions. There's days i can't drive because i see shit . There's nights i drink heavily because i hear voices when i shut my eyes . I drink whiskey, vodka , yager or peppermint schnapps.

I'm afraid of getting on meds because last time i dropped to 94 pounds , slur speech , shakey hands and got lost in the town i lived in.

Im trying to make the best of everything, but at the same time everything changed for the worst and i miss my meth head . She was cool as fuck to talk to

Aton
Right now its rough but i denied all allegations of banging the other girl, my lady started showering so we're banging again.

There's a lil bit more to the story i left out , such as the other girl was OCD and schizo, i started hearing voices and seeing ppl that weren't there. I became super depressed. I cut and burnt myself, I'd cry for no reason.
I was sleeping from 2am maybe 3am til 7am . I ended up screwing my ankle up and im trying to deal with all this confusion and emotions. There's days i can't drive because i see shit . There's nights i drink heavily because i hear voices when i shut my eyes . I drink whiskey, vodka , yager or peppermint schnapps.

I'm afraid of getting on meds because last time i dropped to 94 pounds , slur speech , shakey hands and got lost in the town i lived in.

Im trying to make the best of everything, but at the same time everything changed for the worst and i miss my meth head . She was cool as fuck to talk to

Man not many words to say. If your going through all of that you need to see someone and get on a medication that works for you if this isn’t induced by other recreational drugs. It may take time but I would think they could find the right one for you.
  • Like 2

aa_logo_email.png

bearsfan

Last Tuesday i was put on vicodin and i occasionally smoke weed ( maybe 5-10x a month ) I've started taking prami to help depression. I still hear and see shit . I walk alot .

Last time i was on meds i gave up after 5 months. I was to the point i couldn't get hard, i was shakey, no appetite, got lost
Im really hesitant to get on meds because of that . I'd much rather be paranoid . I enjoy eating and fucking.

• Like 1

HotLava808

@bearsfan I can't relate to your current situation but I certainly can sympathize.

I do know it is healthy to be able to vent and express honestly. What you're going through is something that, at least in my case, I am ill equipped to help but I want you to know I am listening.

What I know as a group that we can do is assist you in reaching your health, wellness and fitness goals.

If you ever need any advice on calorie intake, supplements, specific diet advice and/or training I am on it like white on rice!

Best wishes.

Edited by HotLava808
  • Like 4

bearsfan

Thank you hot lava , I've been more focusing on my mental state, i haven't drank for 2 days . I still hear ppl talking as i close my eyes, i still see stuff . People running at me. People in different rooms .

I've been trying to eliminate caffeine and cutting out nicotine by slowly lowering the amount . May pick up some gaba monday to mellow me out and cut out weed so i can get a normal job.

• Like 2

pitshack

I would really try to cut out the weed, it's just going to make you more symptomatic. I'm a psychiatric nurse btw and have been in the field for a while. If you are going to try to get back on meds, the best thing I can tell you is to advocate for yourself. Don't just let some doc push meds down your throat. Have an open and honest conversation with them and talk about side effects if they arise. You mentioned some pretty common side effects from certain anti-psychotic meds. If one is given you tremors or shakes, try a different one.

As far as the dick not working, you have to try a med that won't alter prolactin. Latuda, and Abilify supposedly don't raise prolactin levels that much. Neither do Seroquel and Zyprexa but they're notorious for weight gain. Anything with a "done" ending is going to be more likely to raise prolactin and cause akithesia (that inner restlessness tremor feeling"). Risperidone (Risperdal), Ziprasidone (geodon), Paliperidone (Invega) are ones you may want to avoid. they are basically derived from Haldol (Haloperidone), an old, potent Dopamine antagonist notorious for tremor, which is rarely used anymore due to side effects.

Finding the right psych meds is never easy, it takes time but can be worth it. BTW, the GABA won't really help you as it doesn't really cross the blood-brain barrier. Get yourself a liquid valerian extract if you want something over the counter that will mellow you out. You have to get the liquid though, capsules are usually garbage. Best of luck my man.

Edited by pitshack
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Aton
I would really try to cut out the weed, it's just going to make you more symptomatic. I'm a psychiatric nurse btw and have been in the field for a while. If you are going to try to get back on meds, the best thing I can tell you is to advocate for yourself. Don't just let some doc push meds down your throat. Have an open and honest conversation with them and talk about side effects if they arise. You mentioned some pretty common side effects from certain anti-psychotic meds. If one is given you tremors or shakes, try a different one.
As far as the dick not working, you have to try a med that won't alter prolactin. Latuda, and Abilify supposedly don't raise prolactin levels that much. Neither do Seroquel and Zyprexa but they're notorious for weight gain. Anything with a "done" ending is going to be more likely to raise prolactin and cause akithesia (that inner restlessness tremor feeling"). Risperidone (Risperdal), Ziprasidone (geodon), Paliperidone (Invega) are ones you may want to avoid. they are basically derived from Haldol (Haloperidone), an old, potent Dopamine antagonist notorious for tremor, which is rarely used anymore due to side effects.
Finding the right psych meds is never easy, it takes time but can be worth it. BTW, the GABA won't really help you as it doesn't really cross the blood-brain barrier. Get yourself a liquid valerian extract if you want something over the counter that will mellow you out. You have to get the liquid though, capsules are usually garbage. Best of luck my man.

This right here is why we are all here.

Thanks for the great knowledge and advice Pitshack
  • Like 3

aa_logo_email.png

bearsfan
I was on halodol before along with seroquil xanax and 2 others ( don't remember it was 10 years ago )

• Like 1