AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS FEBRUARY BLOOD THIRSTY SALE - BELIGAS AND ODIN PHARMA 15% OFF
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Imtryin

Next level?

Imtryin

So guys, I’m starting to feel like I’m in a rut here. Lol I could just be overthinking things. I’m bad about that. 

I’m on 900mg Test e, 600mg Deca, and 50mg dbol a day. I’m taking in about 4500 calories a day. I work a physical demanding job on night shift 5 or 6 12 hour shifts.

I’m wondering what I’m missing or need to do to Tahoe my physique to the next level. I’m talking like freak level. Anybody have a moment when something clicked and got you where ya wanted to be? 

Ive never messed with insulin or hgh. Don’t have any idea how to get insulin. I’ve researched it extensively though. Just wondering what your guys thoughts are. Thanks

• Like 2

Imtryin

Come on brothers. I know we got some advanced and elite guys on here. 

Edited by Imtryin

Aton

Bump ur cals up if ur work is so demanding. Don’t worry about slin. Think of it as the cherry on top of the cake. Make the cake perfect and tasty then work on items that add to what is already working.

I’ve use slin plenty and it in reality doesn’t not pack on a bunch more. Ur only talking an extra 10-20 if u have absolutely everything dialed in.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Imtryin

Thanks Aton. I just bumped up calls to a little above 5000. My body is definitely changing. I’m hitting new weights on all my lifts. It just seems the scale isn’t really changing. Almost like my body is recomping. I think after some time with higher calories I’ll eventually start adding weight. I’m just trying to do it without gaining too much fat. I gain all my fat right in my lower midsection lol

HotLava808

@Imtryin I have zero personal experience with insulin use but have used more than my share of hgh. GH can be a very expensive endeavor. I believe the average steroid user is going to be disappointed with the actual results because it a very slow and long process and does not provide the same drastic results that steroids do. I agree with @Aton that certain things should be reserved for putting the icing on the cake.

Modest increases in calories and focusing on progressive overload in your routine is my advice.

If you're serious about taking yourself to the next level the best way that I found to do this is to hire a professional to work with on a regular basis and trust the process. The return more than offsets the expense if you commit yourself to it.

Give John Meadows Creeping Death II training program a go through the fall/winter and then reassess your goals at the beginning of '20.

I have attached a free copy for you to review. 

CreepingDeath2.pdf

Edited by HotLava808
  • Like 1

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

Imtryin

Awesome brother. I watch a lot of his videos on YouTube. I appreciate it Lava

HotLava808
23 hours ago, Imtryin said:

Awesome brother. I watch a lot of his videos on YouTube. I appreciate it Lava

My pleasure to be able to help in a small way!

• Like 1

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

Torres

Saw the thread and it is alittle old, but I hope that you have found the answers you were looking for. 
But a few things I’ve thought about and one has been mentioned.

Up The Calories !

Up the Anabolics !

Change Anabolics ??

Different Lifting Routine , Up Weights , Up Reps ??

Just a few things I would try !!

Edited by Torres
Misspell

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

anytimestrength

so good and all the best 

Imtryin

I know this thread is a old, but I appreciate your guys help. With the crapstorm 2020 was with gym closures and all I decided to re evaluate my goals. My gym closed for awhile and used strictly dumbbells at home. I decided to get in better shape instead of massive. Started running alot more and kind of went on a military style training program from my military days.

So now I'm not huge but a big 225ibs at 5'10". Pretty lean at about 12 percent. Come about February I'm gonna start hitting it harder at a different gym. Anytime Fitness just wasn't cutting it for me. Lol. Right now I've just been cruising on trt dose of test. So depending on how bad 2021 gets ill decide what wanna do. Thanks guys.

• Like 1

Torres

Glad to hear that you have adapted somewhat to the shit show 2020 has become , and TBH, I dont think 2021 will be any different. ADAPT !! That's all we can do and hope that somehow this shit ends or something happens.

But if you ever get to the point where you want to go freak factor again, my choice , besides the ones I put up earlier in the thread, would be GH. I know there's a lot of Generic crap out there, but if you do homework you will find good Growth and at good prices.

Eating is fundamental, but you know that already. and nothing wrong with looking into different Anabolics. Theres more out there that may help. Test Suspension is one which I love and that shit will get you JACKED. And how about Tren ?!? Ever think of putting Tren into the mix? That will get you into another realm.

Keep us posted, I enjoy reading these posts and seeing the progress of our guys here.

Anabolic Architect