AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Aton

Zphc review

Aton

Pump was very nice today. Most muscle groups were drop sets today after a good 5 sets of worm ups per body part.
Even as brutal as it was a felt a quick recovery and strength out put as well.

It was an upper lower back abs biceps day.

lower back I choose 7 rep dropped 3 times keeping rep at 7 or below. For 3 set.

Upper back a used 12-15 reps dropped 3 times for a total of 3 sets.
3 different movements for both upper and lower.

Biceps I did 3 set of hammer curls, 3 drop sets of one arm preacher curls and 3 giant sets of concentration curls

Very little rest between. My wife would would finish a set of drop sets and then I’d do mine. She would pull off a plate and I’d complete another pull a plate and do another. I’d do the same for her.
She rocked today as well.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

Well time for another quick feed back on progress using Zphc gear.

You all know my opinion on the presentation and authenticity of zphc products that I have tried.

As I have said there is a slight bite of using the injectable Adrol but not a lot. When I am able to mix it w my other weekly injections I feel no pip at all.
Yes it had a little crystallization on the vial wall but it did melt down and stay desolved.
A am able to use less than other adrol tab I have used in the past. Actually I’ve only using 25mgs a day split early am and late evening or around training time.

Pumps have been nice, strength has been building noticeably fast. And I’m seeing the tape measure stretch.
My hats off to zphc.

I’m still using only 250 mg test E a wk
And roughly 400 mg of deca a wk.

I will keep at this stack until the 10th.
At that point I will only be on trt test. Quick little detox and clear receptors for 1-2 weeks and then I should be able to hit it hard again.

I should have blood work done by then so if everything checks out well I’ll jump back on to the same stack for another couple of weeks.

All in all I am happy w the products I have used and will plan to try out more in the future.

I will post up over all results further down the road.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

So I finally got to see my new doctor. If all come back well on my blood work I will jump back on to a bulk.
U ever get ur self so heavy u are ready to cut back the food and peel the bf off?
I’m there, but I was so encouraged by the fast gain in strength and increase in size I’d like to get that going again.

Hard decision that will either be made for me or I will my self. I sure do feel and look like a butterball turkey.

I have to do a full panel Monday or Tuesday so I have stopped everything last Friday. No test, provi, and I stop aroma tomorrow.

I am looking forward to getting back on but I want to make sure my T levels are low enough so I am
Considered to be running prescribed trt again. We will see.

aa_logo_email.png

Kilani

hey guys just bought ZPHC Test E 250 and I’m wondering is the brand good first time using it 

Aristo

If they are on AA - they are good.  We vette all our sources.   

Aristo

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

@Kilani they are g2g. But beware there are copy cats. Be sure you are using the correct email. Or visiting the correct site.

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Mateo

I recently purchased several vials of Sustanon(Test blend) and Trenbolone Acetate from my guy and he sent ZPHC products. Just like you posted the packaging and bottles all look really legitimate, they all have anti counterfeit measures like hologram, scratch codes, embossed glass vials, etc. I have used these products for 6 weeks now with Dbol from a different manufacturer. When I began my cycle I used my old sources gear but 2 weeks in I started the ZPHC products. I noticed my acne on my back got better but everything else stayed, I didn’t lose any gains, my weight has been consistent, my hunger has stayed the same, and I am getting stronger. However, I noticed my moods were down as well as my energy level. I attributed it to life and it’s ups and downs. A week ago as an experiment I dosed with my old sources brand a few times and noticed the typical things you notice when you are balls deep into a Tren cycle. My question is, has anyone ever seen counterfeit ZPHC gear with all the above stated anti counterfeit measures in place? Is it possible it is severely underdosed? Is that a problem with that company? I know I need blood work done but answering these questions will alleviate some questions I have regarding this matter. My source is reputable so I am at a loss to where the issue lies.

Aton
25 minutes ago, Mateo said:

I recently purchased several vials of Sustanon(Test blend) and Trenbolone Acetate from my guy and he sent ZPHC products. Just like you posted the packaging and bottles all look really legitimate, they all have anti counterfeit measures like hologram, scratch codes, embossed glass vials, etc. I have used these products for 6 weeks now with Dbol from a different manufacturer. When I began my cycle I used my old sources gear but 2 weeks in I started the ZPHC products. I noticed my acne on my back got better but everything else stayed, I didn’t lose any gains, my weight has been consistent, my hunger has stayed the same, and I am getting stronger. However, I noticed my moods were down as well as my energy level. I attributed it to life and it’s ups and downs. A week ago as an experiment I dosed with my old sources brand a few times and noticed the typical things you notice when you are balls deep into a Tren cycle. My question is, has anyone ever seen counterfeit ZPHC gear with all the above stated anti counterfeit measures in place? Is it possible it is severely underdosed? Is that a problem with that company? I know I need blood work done but answering these questions will alleviate some questions I have regarding this matter. My source is reputable so I am at a loss to where the issue lies.

Yes if the lab is legit someone will try to scam as if they are the company them selves. I have not seen anyone produce every last detail to completely replicate ZPHC but that’s not to say their hasn’t or won’t be one.

i don’t know their was an online website claiming to be ZPHC but I think this place was stealing customers money and not sending products. Not totally sure on the details on that.

i would ask you this as pharmaceutical labs tend to be very close if not dead on to Mg/ml. Could ur source be overdosed or even possibly another product or a mix of products?

saying ur source is reputable dose not mean theydont over dose their gear. As a matter of fact most do as they want their customers to feel or notice a difference to stand out from other UGl’s out there.

most are actually overdosing the milligrams per milliliter. Pharmaceutical companies will not they will be very close to the labels dose as they can have lawsuit cases brought against them if their products are not as described. 

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

Blood work can indicate dosing but a mass spec analysis would be the only way to be sure of the correct hormone and dosing.

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

Blood work will be imperative.  Yet, you have now mixed in some other brand.   Please correct me if I am wrong,  your source/guy sent you Z products...  I am assuming you had purchased from this source/guy before and I am assuming that by your surprise you were not aware he was sending Z products???  Did he tell you he was sending you Z products?   Cause you could have gone straight to Z and ordered from them directly and saved money and not have to figure if the product is fake or not.   I  may be assuming to much, but that is what I got from what you wrote.   

Aristo 

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Luci

Do you lind sharing the exact link where tou bought these products? Running out of oxa and need it NOW!!