AA NEWS UPDATE
therocksays

Chest hard gainer

therocksays

Need that caloric support man. Can't be 225 if you're not eating like a 235lb man

therocksays

For sure it's a struggle, but with this hectic schedule, it allows for a leaner bulk. When I am ready to get serious about my diet and log my intake religiously, I'll get a better idea of where I'm at calorically and make some adjustments. For right now though, I'm just eating and supplementing what I can. I'll make an adjustment soon. I always do it this way, forming new good habits when I can. One thing at a time. I've found if I jump all in at once, it's harder to maintain. By adding a good habit now, then another later, soon you have amassed a good lifestyle over time. My first step was the gym every day, then started supplementing with gear, then with pre workout and shakes, then started to train harder and longer, next is really fine tuning the nutrition. We all know that nutrition is 90% of this, but it's so hard to really button that side up.

• Like 1

Baylor
Need that caloric support man. Can't be 225 if you're not eating like a 235lb man

May be your best option with the schedule. You didn't want to just blend up your chicken, rice and broccoli? Lol

• Like 1

PRIVATE LABEL- Quality In Everything We Do!

EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS - Pharm PCT

IAsuperpharma - High Quality Great Prices

Pharmacom Labs - Official Worldwide Distributor

Purity Source Labs

therocksays

I'll do that right after I join the crossfit gym

• Like 2

Guest JuicedVenom
For sure it's a struggle, but with this hectic schedule, it allows for a leaner bulk. When I am ready to get serious about my diet and log my intake religiously, I'll get a better idea of where I'm at calorically and make some adjustments. For right now though, I'm just eating and supplementing what I can. I'll make an adjustment soon. I always do it this way, forming new good habits when I can. One thing at a time. I've found if I jump all in at once, it's harder to maintain. By adding a good habit now, then another later, soon you have amassed a good lifestyle over time. My first step was the gym every day, then started supplementing with gear, then with pre workout and shakes, then started to train harder and longer, next is really fine tuning the nutrition. We all know that nutrition is 90% of this, but it's so hard to really button that side up.

Perfect outlook

VAULTEK SPONSORED ATHLETE

therocksays

Thanks brother. That's been refined over many years of failures.

Guest JuicedVenom

You definitely came along way and you look really good keep up the good work and you'll be at your goal in no time

VAULTEK SPONSORED ATHLETE

Egg Head

I agree, cut the 3x to 2 max. On top of the protein shake you may be able incorporate some MRP bars. I would look at one of the shakes being a mass gainer if you can handle the calories (not being cut).

• Like 1