AA NEWS UPDATE
therocksays

Chest hard gainer

therocksays

It's a challenge for sure, but as I said earlier, I am seeing more growth than ever in my chest. Could be the amount of workouts, could be the weight is where it should be, either way, I am getting some results, so that's progress and that's all we can ask for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

therocksays

I used to just pile plates on and move the weight. Ended up with 18 inch arms and a flat chest. This time I'm primarily doing db work and keeping my ego in check

• Like 1

Guest JuicedVenom
Yeah Venom, that's where I think my problem lies. Well, one of my problems. I bartend and spend 16hrs/day running around on my feet. So, while that allows me to skip cardio at the gym and gives me an easier path to a 6 pack, it also makes it harder for me to keep calories and not spend them. Also makes it difficult to keep food in me at all times. From 10-3 can't eat, then from 4-10 can't eat. So, I think more than any magic chest routine, I need to find some easier supplements to smash throughout the day.

Protein shakes or weight gain shakes on top of your normal diet use milk not water

therocksays

Spent all my life trying to not drink my calories, now I have to do it. Haha. Thanks for the advice everyone.

• Like 1

therocksays

Nice to have all the feedback. This is a great place to be a member.

TEAM VAULT

• Like 1

therocksays

Here's the last month, since I joined the team. Also, a before I started lifting in December to now. There's definitely progress in the pecs. Thanks for your help men, especially, thanks to Vaultek.

IMG_3458.thumb.JPG.735dc6ca9d0a5645dda38a6d5f0513b7.JPG

IMG_3457.thumb.JPG.c03a6cff7b35ca661b83c74129b1af1c.JPG

• Like 1

Baylor
Here's the last month, since I joined the team. Also, a before I started lifting in December to now. There's definitely progress in the pecs. Thanks for your help men, especially, thanks to Vaultek.

Bro chest is definitely filling out! Along with delts, bi, tri and traps. This is really just from Dec to now? Great work! Keep it up I expect some more gains in the months to come. Please keep us posted bro.

• Like 1

PRIVATE LABEL- Quality In Everything We Do!

EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS - Pharm PCT

IAsuperpharma - High Quality Great Prices

Pharmacom Labs - Official Worldwide Distributor

Purity Source Labs

therocksays

Thanks Baylor. Had a few years where I battled some demons brother. Just got back from that journey last year and it took about 6 months before I started back on that iron

• Like 1

Baylor
Thanks Baylor. Had a few years where I battled some demons brother. Just got back from that journey last year and it took about 6 months before I started back on that iron

Well good on you man. I was actually thinking about you earlier this morning and how I told you to keep a food container under the bar and sneaking in bites. I can see you doing that for real lol. Anything for the gainzz!

Keep at it!

• Like 1

Purity Source Labs

therocksays

Yeah bro, I just gotta man up and mix my shakes with water like a savage and guzzle em. I'm all used to my frozen fruit smoothie shit now and it's hard to go back.

therocksays

I can probably do that at work no problem.

• Like 1

therocksays

But you know I can't use a blender ball, dom mazzetti taught me that.

• Like 1

Baylor
Yeah bro, I just gotta man up and mix my shakes with water like a savage and guzzle em. I'm all used to my frozen fruit smoothie shit now and it's hard to go back.

Bro when I was having trouble gaining before I was eating so much I got so sick of it I started blending my 2 cups cooked brown rice with a cup of cooked broccoli with some water and a little milk. Not as bad as you'd think bro I was able to get it down quick and eat my chicken on the side. You can do it bro nutrition is key.

Purity Source Labs

Baylor
But you know I can't use a blender ball, dom mazzetti taught me that.

Lol no kidding throw that damn ball away.

• Like 1

Purity Source Labs

therocksays
Bro when I was having trouble gaining before I was eating so much I got so sick of it I started blending my 2 cups cooked brown rice with a cup of cooked broccoli with some water and a little milk. Not as bad as you'd think bro I was able to get it down quick and eat my chicken on the side. You can do it bro nutrition is key.

That sounds rough

• Like 1