AA NEWS UPDATE
therocksays

Chest hard gainer

therocksays

I've been upping chest training to 3x a week because I haven't been able to grow it the way I'd like to. I'm working db presses instead of barbell and the weight is appropriate also doing cable work and cross chest db raises, but still struggling. Here's my progress thus far... any feedback? Suggestions?

IMG_3418.thumb.JPG.398fe59941b4935fae170a8c95d5d256.JPG

Guest Servertech

hit it from every angle possible, in to wide grip, reg grip reverse etc

Guest JuicedVenom

Great progress keep it up. And I agree with servertech.

therocksays

Thanks. Will try to do more concentrated work from other angles.

• Like 1

Guest JuicedVenom

I p

Thanks. Will try to do more concentrated work from other angles.

I prefer to use dumbbells and do a lot of flies and presses from all angles flat to 60 degrees or so. As well as decline for the lower chest. I also find that doing cables really helps for certain areas of the chest depending on where you have the height of the cables and out where you're concentrating on The back deck is a great finisher if you use it at the right height so it doesn't contain centur The back deck is a great finisher if you use it at the right height so it doesn't hit the shoulders too much. And the Svech press is very good. Simply take 210 pound plates hold them together by pressing them together and stand up, simply push out as if you were doing a press but standing. You will feel that The further you go out to full extension , The better it hits the inner chest.

But you have made some severely great progress between the two pictures

Guest JuicedVenom

One more thing I recommend, is if you're hitting your chest hard enough no more than two times a week is plenty. I hammer chest once a week. And you don't want to over train your chest. You will get very good growth out of two training sessions a week but if you really hit it hard you will need a full week for recovery from one training session

therocksays

Seeing some growth in my upper chest. My cycle is about to take off, but I'm seeing the gains now.

BIGVNYC

I saw you hit chest up to 3 times a week. Hitting a muscle to many times to often can hinder growth.

Hit the chest hard with heavy weights taking sets to failure and give the muscle adequate time to heal. Before training it again. Also get enough meals in to allow growth..

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  IFBB SUPPLIES: Unbeatable Price & Service!  –  PROVENPEPTIDES: Tested SARMS!
BLUERIDGEPHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  IRONJUNKIESLAB: Pro-Quality Fast-Guaranteed!  –  ASHOP.CLUB: Reliable Pharma Store!
ARL RUSSIA: Reliable Pharma Store!  –  
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  CRAZY STEROIDS: Best Products & Shipping!
SR HEALTH:  
Original Steroids Manufacturer!  –  ROIDS: Your Steroids Friend!  –  PUDGE LABS: Best raw Supplier!
POWEROIDS: Home of Fitness Freaks!  –  GREEK GOD LABS: HQ Products & Price!  –  ZPHC Domestic: Domestic Delivery, No Risk!
EVOLUTION LAB: US Domestic Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!

aa_logo_email.png

therocksays

I am going 3x, only reason was because it's lacking so much. I've gotten insanely strong on bench without growth, so I decided this time to train with the right weight and haven't taken it to failure every set, because of that reason. I will tomorrow, pick a weight that isn't negatively effecting my form, but still allowing me to reach failure in 8-10 range. I don't wanna give up the 3x a week because I am seeing growth, but I will based on both of you guys suggesting it. I train everything else once a week, sometimes, if I train 7 days, I'll hit something twice, but typically just 1/wk

therocksays

Thanks for the feedback men. I will take the advice, that's why I asked.

Guest JuicedVenom

Isn't that pretty much the advice I've been preaching since day one? Train insane, eat like a beast, sleep eight hours a night, and give your muscles time to heal. Without rest and proper nutrition with plenty of calories above maintenance you'll never grow ,ever......

I Pretty much eat every two hours, otherwise I will shrink quickly, even if I continue to train the same. It is not easy for me to maintain my weight I feel like all I do is eat eat eat and before I leave the gym I eat oatmeal rice cakes and a protein shake, then go straight home and eat supper. That is how I go from 230 to 280

therocksays

Yeah Venom, that's where I think my problem lies. Well, one of my problems. I bartend and spend 16hrs/day running around on my feet. So, while that allows me to skip cardio at the gym and gives me an easier path to a 6 pack, it also makes it harder for me to keep calories and not spend them. Also makes it difficult to keep food in me at all times. From 10-3 can't eat, then from 4-10 can't eat. So, I think more than any magic chest routine, I need to find some easier supplements to smash throughout the day.

Baylor
Yeah Venom, that's where I think my problem lies. Well, one of my problems. I bartend and spend 16hrs/day running around on my feet. So, while that allows me to skip cardio at the gym and gives me an easier path to a 6 pack, it also makes it harder for me to keep calories and not spend them. Also makes it difficult to keep food in me at all times. From 10-3 can't eat, then from 4-10 can't eat. So, I think more than any magic chest routine, I need to find some easier supplements to smash throughout the day.

Damn bro those long breaks are definitely going to make it hard to grow gotta constantly feed and I agree with the others I don't think 3x a week chest is your answers. Thankfully in the past I've been able to have a desk job and pretty much eat exactly when I need to that helps out so much. Even when you start your cycle you will be limiting yourself with these large gaps between meals. I'm sure you'll still gain some size but you really gotta eat more. Bro sit your Tupperware under the bar and sneak in bites in between making drinks. May take you an hour to finish a meal but you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck bro hope you get the results you're looking for let me know if you need anything.

PRIVATE LABEL- Quality In Everything We Do!

EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS - Pharm PCT

IAsuperpharma - High Quality Great Prices

Pharmacom Labs - Official Worldwide Distributor

Purity Source Labs

Baylor

If you can get a meal in around 12 then again at 7 during your shifts and assuming you're eating before and after shifts this will make a huge difference.

• Like 1

PRIVATE LABEL- Quality In Everything We Do!

EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS - Pharm PCT

IAsuperpharma - High Quality Great Prices

Pharmacom Labs - Official Worldwide Distributor

Purity Source Labs

monster-ish

Eat more train harder and get on that bench with some heavy weight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1