AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JuicedVenom

What's this about??

Guest AlphaLeader1

That was in reference to those who take residence here .

As far as staff goes, your not going to see things that you have elsewhere or in the past . No FAVORS, PAYOFFS, BACK DOOR DEALS, BRIBES, FAVORITES OR WHAT EVER ELSE YOU WANT TO RELABEL CORRUPTION as . This isn't real politics where you just watch puppets on tv. YOU.......YES YOU GET TO HAVE REAL POWER. I KNOW ITS SOUNDS STRANGE BUT , ITS PRETTY SIMPLE...GOOD PEOPLE IN......D-BAGS OUT!!!

A real leader doesn't force he's views as if to create a cult, but instead uses his strength to pull others up so we may walk together as a force of one.

Guest JuicedVenom
That was in reference to those who take residence here .

As far as staff goes, your not going to see things that you have elsewhere or in the past . No FAVORS, PAYOFFS, BACK DOOR DEALS, BRIBES, FAVORITES OR WHAT EVER ELSE YOU WANT TO RELABEL CORRUPTION as . This isn't real politics where you just watch puppets on tv. YOU.......YES YOU GET TO HAVE REAL POWER. I KNOW ITS SOUNDS STRANGE BUT , ITS PRETTY SIMPLE...GOOD PEOPLE IN......D-BAGS OUT!!!

A real leader doesn't force he's views as if to create a cult, but instead uses his strength to pull others up so we may walk together as a force of one.

Trust and believe. We're not going to play the pay game.

bigmills

This has to be one of the greatest threads I've ever read. I mean I kind of knew the reason that i was spending more time here and less time other places but this just reinforces the fact.

Good job to the admin, mods and the members that feel the same way as they do.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Aton

Glad u think so Bigmills. I think staff has done a decent keeping tempers at bay and taken time to resolve issues.

We sure do try to. We have a pretty good group of members too.

I think some folks read too deep and try to find a hidden meaning in some posts. And probably for good reason. On other forums they do try to push each other’s buttons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

bigmills
Glad u think so Bigmills. I think staff has done a decent keeping tempers at bay and taken time to resolve issues.

We sure do try to. We have a pretty good group of members too.

I think some folks read too deep and try to find a hidden meaning in some posts. And probably for good reason. On other forums they do try to push each other’s buttons.

I agree with you completely brother. If they're not trying to push each others buttons, when you ask a question instead of giving me an answer like you gave me earlier you get a smart remark. Almost like if you don't know the answer to this already you shouldn't be here. I've never claimed to be the smartest guy but I've been reading and studying anabolics nutrition peptides training since 2005, all I want to do is share the information I know I'm at the same time learn some more. That's one thing I love about the sport you're never done learning. You guys definitely do a good job though. Don't think it goes unnoticed.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Aton

Man I don’t know a ton and don’t ever claim to. I try to share my life lessons and what I’ve personally researched.

I’m always open to a new way of thinking about this ball game.

I feel I still have much to learn.

It’s usually guys that don’t know a lot but want the respect of being the alpha male that cause so much bs.

Well thinking about it we have a bit older group here too.

We are the big bulls that strut down the hill w charisma while the young bull chase the cows away. Screaming whooha whooha hoofing and puffing. Lol

Glad ur around bro!

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png