AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JuicedVenom

What's this about??

Guest JuicedVenom

We're all grown ups and should act accordingly. We want your experience here too be a good one and free of unnecessary mishaps.therefore we have the dispute and resolution subforum. So in a case of someone who has a dispute, can talk about the issue. That way we can do our best to resolve the issue, before it gets out of line. More often than not, a dispute is more of a misunderstanding and a simple explanation usually clears up the matter.

blackpantherusmc

Sounds good to me!

Guest JuicedVenom
Sounds good to me!

Simple but effective ðŸ‘

dr.ziegler

Great idea!!!

Little Leg Sally

Gotta have these kind of subforums!

SAVAGE

Agreed, great way to keep the peace.

Guest JuicedVenom

Absolutely. Hopefully we will never need it.

all4muscle

More reason to like this place. I hate drama, the quicker its worked out, the better.

Der Stärkere hat immer Recht.

• Like 1

There is no progress without struggle

Daredevil

Great subforum to have! Hopefully never needed though.

Guest JuicedVenom

We're all grown adults. I don't think we will have a issue that cannot be otherwise solved.

BIGVNYC

most issues can get solved with out throwing the lab under bus or spreading rumors let all work together and get things done the right way there's always a sulution guys.........

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Guest JuicedVenom

Agreed. We're not here for drama

Guest Servertech

well said

jj1969

Wish they had this on other site that you guys brought me from. I was accused of being a troll due to fact I nvr posted and I felt like jumping thru my cell phone to pimpslap the individual who started it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Guest AlphaLeader1

This thread WILL be used , that's why it's here . I wish everyone had their big boy pants on and nobody ever shit the bed. BUT LETS KEEP IT REAL. ITS NOT that this is a big shocking surprise , it's actually a big reason (one of many) that people will gravitate here . Every forum , just like every POOL has scum and algae . THE difference is we(STAFF), you the community AND Solid Vendor's ...TOGETHER . ..WE WILL SKIM THAT FILTH AND SCUM RIGHT OFF THE TOP. IT is a multitasking co-operative . If the bottom of the pool is clean , ALL OF THE BOTTOM FEEDING, SHIT SCUM EATING BOTTOM DWELLERS WILL STARVE AND DIE .

A real leader doesn't force he's views as if to create a cult, but instead uses his strength to pull others up so we may walk together as a force of one.