AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Imtryin

Endo visit

Imtryin

Well brothers and sisters ( I’m sure we have some female members here). Went to my endo follow up today and he prescribed me 200mg test cyp every other week. I have to take my first shot tomorrow and go do bloods again 7 days later. Next Friday it will be to see where it puts me. My LH and FSH were very low as well as my total test. It was 210. This whole process has been a pain in the ass to say the least. So I can’t start adding in any my BRP goodies in until after next Friday. ☹️ I wonder how Tren E would affect my labs. Lol well I’ll wait until afterwards. I go back to the endo in 6 months. What y’all think?

HotLava808

@Imtryin If you have confidence in your healthcare professional than by all means follow his advice.

Are you looking for someone to tell you that it is ok to start the tren now? ?

Question that you don't have to answer- were you forthcoming with your provider concerning your self prescribed steroid use?

Edited by HotLava808
  • Like 1

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

Imtryin

Yes he knows I have to take bloods again next Friday. I’ll then see what happens after that. I’m pretty sure I won’t be taking another test after that until August. The first appointment I had with him, his question was if I had a history of steroid use. I informed him I have. He seems very conservative on the subject. At first he wanted to give me Androgel. I told him I’ve already been that route and it wasn’t any good with me

• Like 2

Markg518

I agree with @Hotlava and it's a week away. It flies by don't ruin having a doc prescribe you pharm grade test.
Your lucky here where I am they only want to prescribe the gel can't get the actual shots.
Don't blow your chance for a week

• Like 2

Imtryin

I’m curious to see where this trt dose puts me anyways. Give me a little time to stock up on some more goodies

• Like 1

Imtryin

You are definitely correct Mark. It was a tough road to get here. I went to my new family doc and had to convince him to run labs on my test level. Hard to do when your sitting in front of the doc at 230ibs showing veins. Lol he looked at me like I was crazy

• Like 1

HotLava808
2 minutes ago, Markg518 said:

Your lucky here where I am they only want to prescribe the gel can't get the actual shots.
Don't blow your chance for a week

Man I would be looking for another provider. Forget the MD (endo) route hit up a clinic that are mostly ND's. They even have online services that require zero office visits.

• Like 2

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

Imtryin

I’ve been trying to cut naturally. I was down to 219 today? was at 243 about 3 months ago. 

TRT seems harder to get here than say California or Florida 

• Like 2

Markg518
Man I would be looking for another provider. Forget the MD (endo) route hit up a clinic that are mostly ND's. They even have online services that require zero office visits.
Yeah I'm talking with Titan medical.
I really like their injectable aminos as well.
  • Like 1

Imtryin

I’ll have to look them up. How’s the process go. Here were my results. I have some questions about it that the doc really didn’t give me an answer to when I asked.

Total Test 210

Free Test 42

BioAvailable Test 118

FSH 1.6 really low?

Free Test Percentage 2.0

SHBG 25

Prolactin 9.0

E2 30.9 a little low

LH 0.1 really low?

Anyone have experience with this? Tell me what ya think 

I asked him why my fsh and LH was so low, he didn’t really give me an answer

• Like 1

Imtryin

So anyone else here have low LH and fsh on there blood work before? Anyone know what the cause was thanks

• Like 1

Imtryin

Doc seems to think it was from head trauma I suffered during a really bad motorcycle wreck in 2007 put me in a wheelchair for almost 2 years. Also history of anabolics. Btw the way being the size I was partially could have helped me live through the motorcycle accident is what I was told. I just feel it was God slapping me upside the head and telling my dumbass to slow down. But it wasn’t my time to go lol

• Like 1

HotLava808
16 minutes ago, Imtryin said:

So anyone else here have low LH and fsh on there blood work before? Anyone know what the cause was thanks

Steroid use - Its called suppression ?

Also secondary hypogonadism.

Edited by HotLava808

Imtryin

That is pretty much what I think. These docs like to use all the big words and confuse the hell out of me lol

• Like 1

Aton

Hmg or hcg 2xs a week it will bump it back up.

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png