Halo

XlKiwi

Been taking 30mgs of this stuff can't really feel much to be honest

Been told it's great precontest must be all hype lol

Possibly bunk?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mountain-Man

If your not stronger and more aggressive then I hate to say it but bunk halo is very common.i have used halo many times and at 30 mg Ed you should notice strength increases by end of week one ,and more aggressive by day 2-3.

• Like 2

XlKiwi

Ok mate well I'll run it for the week and see. I always thought it would hit ya like tne 30mins before a workout didn't realise it took time to develop

Fingers crossed [emoji41]

• Like 2

Aton

Man you are at the upper end on dose. Are you splitting the dose? It has a half life of 9-9.5 hrs.
Anabolic rating if 1900 and androgenic rating if 850. When you think about tern’s rating 500/500 halo is much stronger. But I’ve found it much different.
It dose not bring on size like tren does, strength yes much faster, aggression I feel is about the same for me.

You should feel an increase in strength with in days and notice a more aggressive behavior.

It’s great precontest because it will help retain mass, won’t aromatize so you will look at feel much harder. It will help give a hard lean look.

I would advise using longer than around 6wks so timing is everything to Make it shine. I’ve used it longer but don’t advise it.

Here is what I did in the past. doses changed as I experimented to find a solid look.

Test prop 100 mg a wk ( 25 mgs eod ) wks 1-10
Tren A 400 mgs a wk ( 100 mg eod )
Halo 20 - 40 mg a day split am and 8hrs later. Wk 6-10

I keep test low and closer to a trt protocol so there is less signs of estrogenic sides. You just look much more peeled and hard when ur down in the single digits.

Like I’ve said I’ve run it up to 10 wks but my labs were shit. HDL was stupid low and LDL was high. Your health will thank you if u time halo in the last 6 or so weeks.

If it’s legit halo.

• Like 3

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

I’ve never felt a pre work out boost from it. It took a full day or more before I felt more aggressive and wanting to crush weights.

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Mountain-Man
3 minutes ago, Aton said:

I’ve never felt a pre work out boost from it. It took a full day or more before I felt more aggressive and wanting to crush weights.

Agreed I think everyone is looking for gear as a preworkout,test base,dbol,tren base.i don't feel anything as far as pre workout boost like I get from a otc pre workout. Like super pump 250

• Like 2

XlKiwi
Man you are at the upper end on dose. Are you splitting the dose? It has a half life of 9-9.5 hrs.
Anabolic rating if 1900 and androgenic rating if 850. When you think about tern’s rating 500/500 halo is much stronger. But I’ve found it much different.
It dose not bring on size like tren does, strength yes much faster, aggression I feel is about the same for me.

You should feel an increase in strength with in days and notice a more aggressive behavior.

It’s great precontest because it will help retain mass, won’t aromatize so you will look at feel much harder. It will help give a hard lean look.

I would advise using longer than around 6wks so timing is everything to Make it shine. I’ve used it longer but don’t advise it.

Here is what I did in the past. doses changed as I experimented to find a solid look.

Test prop 100 mg a wk ( 25 mgs eod ) wks 1-10
Tren A 400 mgs a wk ( 100 mg eod )
Halo 20 - 40 mg a day split am and 8hrs later. Wk 6-10

I keep test low and closer to a trt protocol so there is less signs of estrogenic sides. You just look much more peeled and hard when ur down in the single digits.

Like I’ve said I’ve run it up to 10 wks but my labs were shit. HDL was stupid low and LDL was high. Your health will thank you if u time halo in the last 6 or so weeks.

If it’s legit halo.
I'll split the dosages am and pm and see how that goes. I only want to run it for 3 weeks max. I was taking it all at once right before workouts so maybe wasn't giving it time to boost up lol
Thanks for that info mate[emoji1362]
  • Like 2

XlKiwi

I actually just was given that preworkout super pump on a supplement sale I purchased in the weekend
  • Like 2

Mountain-Man

You will like it alot ,the original version in the 90'swas much better but the newer versions are gtg 

Also I like dr jeckyle and Mr hyde

• Like 1

XlKiwi
You will like it alot ,the original version in the 90'swas much better but the newer versions are gtg 
Still all good to take it with halo though?
  • Like 2

Mountain-Man

2 hours ago, XlKiwi said:
2 hours ago, Mountain-Man said:

Still all good to take it with halo though?

Yes you should be fine taking the two together brother 

• Like 1

BIGVNYC
On 2/16/2019 at 1:50 PM, XlKiwi said:

Been taking 30mgs of this stuff can't really feel much to be honest

Been told it's great precontest must be all hype lol

Possibly bunk?

Possibly underdosed. Try out another brand. 

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

XlKiwi
If only there was a vast supply around here took me 2 months getting these from overseas live and you learn.

BIGVNYC
1 hour ago, XlKiwi said:
1 hour ago, BIGVNYC said:

If only there was a vast supply around here took me 2 months getting these from overseas live and you learn.

Where you at again? 

aa_logo_email.png

HotLava808
Just now, BIGVNYC said:

Where you at again? 

He's a Kiwi @BIGVNYC

• Like 2

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”