Ok,let's see those crazy pets we all have and love

docgreen77
My baby girl602249032_Biggirl.thumb.jpeg.3fc39e12a29c56513bf55592489b3ace.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Damn! And I thought my 11 month old Great Pyrenees was big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

docgreen77

1e37c8e37b9599182478448e69bec7b0.jpg

These are my 2 horses, that are rescues. My goat was our show goat that after the kids grew up, she became mine. Which she should have been mine in the first place. I did everything for her. And the little one is my granddaughter. She was a Little I’ve 1 in the pic. She’s 3 now

• Like 4

docgreen77

f81682f73aea2118f0f469ffebcccfa6.jpg

This is my full sized donkey. Also a rescue. And yes that’s my granddaughter.

1e67ca8ad71c46a951e19fe1a4e00ea2.jpg

And this was Angus. Had him when he was a little pup. Some fucking piece of shit poisoned him one day. He was a big dog. But loyal to family and my granddaughter could tug on his whiskers and he wouldn’t do anything to her either. All of our dogs are great with her.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Markg518
All so cute. (Dogs and Cats). Like many of you, we got Olive from a no-kill shelter, been there her whole life, she's 4. (Small Pitbull mix I think).
Great dog,and she hates my prick neighbor, which keeps him away, and makes her that much special. : )

olly-2.JPG.f08ae54a050f0d670bbfea6670d7751b.JPG
olly-sweater.JPG.56223369b21d642440aa26d27d7458f2.JPG
She's a cutie

Aristo

@docgreen77

Sorry about your dog - real cutie.  It speaks volumes of anyone who would take pleasure in poising a dog.  ?  Never understood the need to hurt a dog.  

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

@docgreen77 sorry doc. Makes me want to punch someone in the neck for crap like that. 

Beautiful well cared for got n horses you have there. I bet ur granddaughter loves to look and play w them.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Bean26

My little girl turned 1 on Christmas

08b24076166172f19792e6e812db9553.jpg

• Like 3

Aristo

@Bean26

Beautiful Shepard. 

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png