AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Mountain-Man

Ok,let's see those crazy pets we all have and love

Aristo

Here are mine:

Guess which are mine and which belong to my wife? 

a.jpg

IMG_1401.PNG

d.PNG

c.jpg

• Like 3

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton
Here are mine:
Guess which are mine and which belong to my wife? 
a.jpg.b327b272a1f133a1c600d766f39c594f.jpg
IMG_1401.PNG.001bbdb8975ce3cd8c2415e95acffbcb.PNG
d.PNG.236db92f78f49c7b72c184fd4b15cfcc.PNG
c.jpg.cd061e061d90a7451bb8d203065ca8f0.jpg

The pitter is ur wife’s. And the fluffy guys r ur aristo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

Lol - I love them all - different lil fuckers.  The Dogo's are mine. The fluffy things belong to the wife.   It' was a challenge of  will's and she has "the"one.  That tiny Yorkie is in charge.  That lil Yorkie charges everyone.  She ain't afraid of the big one's.  The big whites one's hold her in contempt, but have never bit her.  She on the other hand, charges and bites them on the lip.   They just look at her and wonder when the tick will be finished.  

So, I take it back..  The tiny one is my rootin tootin Cujo with a flair for the funny. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aton
Lol - I love them all - different lil fuckers.  The Dogo's are mine. The fluffy things belong to the wife.   It' was a challenge of  will's and she has "the"one.  That tiny Yorkie is in charge.  That lil Yorkie charges everyone.  She ain't afraid of the big one's.  The big whites one's hold her in contempt, but have never bit her.  She on the other hand, charges and bites them on the lip.   They just look at her and wonder when the tick will be finished.  
So, I take it back..  The tiny one is my rootin tootin Cujo with a flair for the funny. 

Love ur female pit.
Our stipulation if we get another dog is it has to be female. We like be them both Abby the pointer is so smart and well mannered. The puggapiller is smart as well but a stubborn little shit. He peels in the house if it’s raining or snowing out. Luckily it usually in the dog/ mud room.

So a female pit it may be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

@Aton

I love my dogs.   Love my Dogo's.   They are a bigger and stronger than pits.  My boy is a 135 pound monster.  I will attach a link and give you an idea of the breed.   My female is just as sweet as can be. 

• Like 2

aa_logo_email.png

MGM

I've got a munchkin cat I'm gonna post up forgot to take a pic of him this morning lol .  Straight up lowrider kitty

• Like 1

Aristo

@MGM

My daughter has been dying to get one - send them when you get a chance.  She'll love the pics.

aa_logo_email.png

musclememory

Another one of me and her together 

B6D7CDD1-A242-43B6-934B-59972218BDA7.jpeg

• Like 3

Aristo

here are a few more and my Big Baby as a two week pup.  

dogo1.jpg

dogo2.jpg

dogo3.jpg

dogo4.jpg

• Like 3

aa_logo_email.png

Markg518

Here's my boy Nico. He's the absolutely the best716ced86cc08c1c757fe33144c85c03b.jpg

• Like 4

MuscleHead508

Here’s a pic of my cat shadow he’s kinda crazy lol

16414217-6D5A-4602-8D41-6B3C1E1DFC46.jpeg

C0927251-8E28-4B27-A594-CD133E357C8A.jpeg

• Like 4

Rubisean

My baby girlBig girl.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Aristo
1 hour ago, Rubisean said:

Monster!! ?

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aton
8 hours ago, Rubisean said:

Oh my god ur dog is huge lol, forget about cow pie look out for great dain pies.

• Like 2

aa_logo_email.png

Rot-Iron66

All so cute. (Dogs and Cats). Like many of you, we got Olive from a no-kill shelter, been there her whole life, she's 4. (Small Pitbull mix I think).

Great dog,and she hates my prick neighbor, which keeps him away, and makes her that much special. : )

olly-2.JPG

olly-sweater.JPG

• Like 2