AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Mountain-Man

Ok,let's see those crazy pets we all have and love

Mountain-Man

My new rescue dog (roxie) 5 years old ,she was in a No kill shelter all her life.She does not know she is a dog.She sleeps under blankets,eats sitting in a chair at the table.She hates going outside in the rain and snow.She is already part of our family we got her 6 mth ago,and would not trade her for anything.

0202190740.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Czworeczki

My cat ? i adopted him two months ago, crazy cat 

F265F496-52C8-4083-8C8C-B4537F16C37A.jpeg

• Like 5

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

I’ll have to ck my phone to see if I have some good ones,

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

docgreen77

ce46dc8fe04006d5b9e93f1b1aab6840.jpg

cd06040648987d96178baa97e0970ef1.jpg

Well this is 3 of my 6 dogs. My son actually has little white one. The brindle pit, he’s smiling. When he smiles too much, he starts sneezing. He’s not a mean dog at all. He just likes to smile. I have a black lab and great pyrenees. The black lab was actually seen the other day by some neighbors, when she got out, and they thought she was a black panther. They saw the tracks but the tracks were from the pyrenees. Lol. Plus I have 2 horses, 1 full sized donkey and 1 goat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

musclememory

My American Pitbull Terrier Baylee. Love her just as much as my kids. Sleeps with me in the bed and everything. Loves to wear her sweaters lol.

3030A0B6-207C-40AA-8EF8-A7DCB182E01E.jpeg

597AAC6A-5449-4D59-8F4F-869FEE9173A4.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Aton

26ce6e7eda72234c97ef18bf78139f66.jpg

0c2b84a0dacb1ba74691195cc51f047f.jpg

b59b126fa1e0d2793e1f728068519833.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aton
My American Pitbull Terrier Baylee. Love her just as much as my kids. Sleeps with me in the bed and everything. Loves to wear her sweaters lol.
3030A0B6-207C-40AA-8EF8-A7DCB182E01E.thumb.jpeg.c998237fc6fdb9cad90cdcdd18f17d74.jpeg
597AAC6A-5449-4D59-8F4F-869FEE9173A4.thumb.jpeg.f2e997fc8b06bc22317f2948cbcfd894.jpeg

I love pitter’s

We have been thinking of getting another. It would either be a frenchie or pit

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

musclememory

Same here brother best dogs in the world. She is my 3rd one now. My buddy had a Frenchie really cute dog, but not a long life span due to breathing issues ?

Edited by musclememory
  • Like 1

Mountain-Man

Another

0112191812.jpg

Edited by Mountain-Man
  • Like 5

musclememory
12 minutes ago, Aton said:

I love pitter’s

We have been thinking of getting another. It would either be a frenchie or pit

Same here brother best dogs in the world. She is my 3rd one now. My buddy had a Frenchie really cute dog, but not a long life span due to breathing issues ?

Edited 5 minutes ago by musclememory

• Like 1

Mountain-Man

My fat little daddy's girl

0204191709_HDR.jpg

• Like 6

docgreen77
My fat little daddy's girlimageproxy.php?img=&key=f6c0a018810097797de5332df0d5caef933b2827d4d046ad26b0a711d3e3eff1
0204191709_HDR.thumb.jpg.769df2b73eba90665704c4cfebdeee36.jpg

^^^^^^^
DAMN!!!!
Bulking stage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

MGM
1 hour ago, Aton said:

26ce6e7eda72234c97ef18bf78139f66.jpg

0c2b84a0dacb1ba74691195cc51f047f.jpg

b59b126fa1e0d2793e1f728068519833.jpg

Man that guy is a chubby catapilla lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aton
2 hours ago, MGM said:

Man that guy is a chubby catapilla lmao

He is sturdy! W ninja like hopes. He can jump up on our counter island about 3.5  - 4’ tall.

• Haha 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

Don't  judge - lil man is a sumo wrestler with the capacity of leaping like supermabn.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png