AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS FEBRUARY BLOOD THIRSTY SALE - BELIGAS AND ODIN PHARMA 15% OFF
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Aton

Fortitude training

Aton

I figured members may like this book. Scott Stevenson spent a good deal of time and research putting this together. 

Hope you all get something out of reading this.

fortitude_training.pdf

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

HotLava808

Thanks @Aton

• Like 1

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

Aton

Yep!

Hopefully some can get something out of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

HotLava808

I will get something out of it. There is always something new to learn. 

Edited by HotLava808
  • Like 1

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

HotLava808

@Aton I am going to put this process to the test in early 2020 once I get through this cycle. I like the simple processes.

I appreciate you sharing this even though it has been sometime but it has NEVER left the back of my mind. ?

I like to think I am a student of Metabolic Flexibility so the nutrition aspects may be right up my alley.

Edited by HotLava808
  • Thanks 1

Aton

Glad you can the book. I liked it. 

aa_logo_email.png

Flex22

I bought and read Scott’s book a few months after he put it out. It was just so addicting and kept me reading to the point I finished it at work in just 2 days. I followed I to the T and it was one of the beat programs I’ve ever ran. My first time running it I actually kept setting PRs so fast I ended up reading my pec and bicep . So that took me out for awhile but I since have recovered and still go one and off with the fortitude training style. I just pay even more attention to my Body’s warning signs and really focus on warming up much more than ever!

Aton
7 hours ago, Flex22 said:

I bought and read Scott’s book a few months after he put it out. It was just so addicting and kept me reading to the point I finished it at work in just 2 days. I followed I to the T and it was one of the beat programs I’ve ever ran. My first time running it I actually kept setting PRs so fast I ended up reading my pec and bicep . So that took me out for awhile but I since have recovered and still go one and off with the fortitude training style. I just pay even more attention to my Body’s warning signs and really focus on warming up much more than ever!

There are some great training programs out there. Fortitude is one of the top that I have read. 
you really do need to listen to ur bodies signs around fast growth. 

aa_logo_email.png