AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Mountain-Man

What's on tv worth a crap too watch??

Markg518

I watch Vikings and wife loves crime shows and ghost show's.
Unfortunately where we live is sometimes 30-40° below zero or shitty weather.
Wish we lived somewhere that's somewhat warmer so we could get outside more.
During the summer we live outside.
Sucks lol.
I used to like dual survival and dude your screwed.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

MGM

Watched the first episode of new punisher last night !  Holy Heck it's good

therocksays

Game of thrones man. Must watch. Get through the first 2-3 seasons. It’s worth it. Punished on Netflix is dope. I use Kodi, so I’ve seen everything. I watched you also on Netflix. It was okay. Walk-in dead was good until this season I think. That’s a start, bro. True detective season 1 hbo, any season of eastbound and down, hbo. Enjoy

• Like 1

Aton
Game of thrones man. Must watch. Get through the first 2-3 seasons. It’s worth it. Punished on Netflix is dope. I use Kodi, so I’ve seen everything. I watched you also on Netflix. It was okay. Walk-in dead was good until this season I think. That’s a start, bro. True detective season 1 hbo, any season of eastbound and down, hbo. Enjoy

I’ve got to look into Kodi that is set up on the fire stick right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

HotLava808
1 hour ago, Aton said:

It does not come on the Firestick preinstalled unless your purchase one from someone who is selling it on Ebay or something. You have to download the app and install it on your Firestick. 

If you set it up yourself then you have to connect to the right repository. My suggestion is to buy a Firestick that is already setup with Kodi. It comes at a premium but it will save you the headache and time.

Rotary telephone people are going to have trouble with that one. 

Edited by HotLava808
  • Like 1

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

Aton
It does not come on the Firestick preinstalled unless your purchase one from someone who is selling it on Ebay or something. You have to download the app and install it on your Firestick. 
If you set it up yourself then you have to connect to the right repository. My suggestion is to buy a Firestick that is already setup with Kodi. It comes at a premium but it will save you the headache and time.
Rotary telephone people are going to have trouble with that one. 

And hear is my multi racial response!

[emoji1589][emoji1596][emoji867][emoji1603][emoji1610][emoji1617]

• Haha 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

therocksays
7 hours ago, Aton said:

PM me, ill

walk you through it. Yes, Kodi works

on all

android

therocksays

It’s easy, don’t spend 100 on a FireStick. Also, much of Kodi has been shutdown, so this will be a temporary fix, but it’s worked for me for 6months just using exodus which is an app in Kodi. It’s a 10minute install

Mountain-Man
23 hours ago, therocksays said:

I love all those shows , unfortunately I don't have HBO anymore .I have asked the wife to have it cutt back on,(yes I ask her everything,happy wife is a rule I live by)

• Like 1

therocksays

Who needs hbo? You gotta fire stick? Then you have everything you need. PM me and ill

walk youbthrough the install.

• Like 1

Aton

@therocksays I may take u up on the offer to show me how to do that. 

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

BIGVNYC

Oh yeah lots of videos on YouTube to jailbreak the fire stick

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

here are some I have been watching: 

1) Altered Carbon
2) Mind Hunter (Very Good)
3) American Gods
4) Blue Book
5) Ozark
6) Ronnie Coleman: The King
7) What the Health
8) Legends of Strength

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

@Aristo how did you like ozark? I keep contemplating on watching. 

• Thanks 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

Not bad - once it get's going.   Good for a few winter nights when you want to keep  your arse in bed. 

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png