Jump to content
AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
HotLava808

Anabolic Steroid Quality- Pharma Grade to Pure Bunk

Recommended Posts

BIGVNYC

Even certain brands of Pharma gear can suck little story i used to get my supplies from Mexico so i am. Down there on vacation and came across a sale on Testoprim-D i picked up over 200 hundred vials to bring home with me. Got back to the resort filled a barrel up with 2 cc's stuff looked nice went in nice and smooth next day i woke up with the worst test flu and a gulf ball size lump in my butt cheek the pip just kept getting worse nearly ruined my vacation. I don't know how a Real steroid company can produce such garbage! Any one who tried this Testoprim-D will know exactly what i am talking about pip heaven ?

Also who ever tried Brovel labs test 400 another pip from hell product... 

  • Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pgc640

All I know, and you guys can give me all the shit you want about this, istheanabolic drugs I used in the early to late 90's(mostly European pharma grade) weresk much strongerthan this UGLstuff. I don't care what lab you are talking about. I would bet that if you took a bottle of test 250mgs from every UGL lab most would be lucky to come back at 100mgs a cc.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MBTJR1980
14 minutes ago, pgc640 said:

All I know, and you guys can give me all the shit you want about this, istheanabolic drugs I used in the early to late 90's(mostly European pharma grade) weresk much strongerthan this UGLstuff. I don't care what lab you are talking about. I would bet that if you took a bottle of test 250mgs from every UGL lab most would be lucky to come back at 100mgs a cc.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
 

I doubt that highly man! That is a bit of a stretch. Im sure there are some labs out there that may be underdosing but we do have some very good honest sponsors out there that aint ripping people off for an extra buck! Pharma grade has its counterfits too. Ive been doing this 20+ years and have used the whole array of types of gear, real pharma of course is awesome but ive used some really awesome UGL gear also

  • Like 1

IJL Representative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HotLava808
1 hour ago, pgc640 said:

All I know, and you guys can give me all the shit you want about this, istheanabolic drugs I used in the early to late 90's(mostly European pharma grade) weresk much strongerthan this UGLstuff.

200mg per mL is 200mg per mL. There are many UGL's and labs that have tested within range.

I won't give you shit because you are just speaking your mind from personal experience but I think you might be overlooking something -

As we age we respond differently to anabolic steroids.

Edited by HotLava808
  • Like 4

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HotLava808
1 hour ago, pgc640 said:

test 250mgs from every UGL lab most would be lucky to come back at 100mgs a cc.

https://anaboliclab.com

I love DP's Primobolan

dragon-pharma-primobolan-100-lab-report-2016-11-17.pdf

Edited by HotLava808

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MBTJR1980
On 2/13/2019 at 8:30 PM, BIGVNYC said:

Even certain brands of Pharma gear can suck little story i used to get my supplies from Mexico so i am. Down there on vacation and came across a sale on Testoprim-D i picked up over 200 hundred vials to bring home with me. Got back to the resort filled a barrel up with 2 cc's stuff looked nice went in nice and smooth next day i woke up with the worst test flu and a gulf ball size lump in my butt cheek the pip just kept getting worse nearly ruined my vacation. I don't know how a Real steroid company can produce such garbage! Any one who tried this Testoprim-D will know exactly what i am talking about pip heaven ?

Also who ever tried Brovel labs test 400 another pip from hell product... 

Omg!!! Brovel Labs was some of the worst shit ive ever used huge welts and terrible pip what a nightmare. Brings back many memories from long ago when i 1st started gear lol


IJL Representative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HotLava808
20 minutes ago, MBTJR1980 said:

Omg!!! Brovel Labs was some of the worst shit ive ever used huge welts and terrible pip what a nightmare. Brings back many memories from long ago when i 1st started gear lol

I had the same issue from a pretty popular UGL more recently. I took exception publicly initially but after careful consideration I simply have chosen to avoid purchasing from them in the future.

Lessons learned are not always pleasant or our finest hour of existence. LOL

  • Like 2

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rbrb

Good read,thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YourSteroidGuy

Well put truly. I'm just saying we are not like that. We have real quality steroids that are made with  GMP standards. The only steroid we might have with a little PIP is our Primo Acetate. Its really hard to have that steroid and not have some PIP. Its bearable and after you use it long enough it seems to go away. Primobolan is one hell of a steroid though hardness from it like you've never seen. And you can gain a few lbs and shed some body fat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zillagraybear

Great thread!

pwd_logo-e1555483041907.png.cb10d8ca28ec8da984777ca8c5cab37f.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paul585
On 1/20/2019 at 6:19 PM, HotLava808 said:

AA

Good Thread Buddy..! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...