AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
HotLava808

Anabolic Steroid Quality- Pharma Grade to Pure Bunk

HotLava808

This is long winded and controversial but I believe someone needs to say it.

I have been thinking about this subject for sometime. There is such a diverse range of quality standards in this industry and I have to ponder why. What one supplier considers a sellable product another supplier would never risk their reputation offering to the public. What one individual considers an excellent product another individual considers pure garbage.

I personally have very high standards of what I consider a usable product. I have had some very bad experiences from multiple suppliers in the past. These experiences made me reach the point that I finally have came to the conclusion that I will only accept the very best for myself. In some cases this comes at a premium but in most cases if I prepare in advance the premium comes at a minimum or is no existent.

I believe the reason for the large swing in quality comes from availability and a written law created market. Back during prohibition there was minimal access to high quality distilled alcohol. The law created a market for wannabe moonshiners to begin distilling moonshine and in many cases without any prior experience or knowledge of what actually a quality alcohol should be to be safe for human consumption. These so called distilleries in many cases produced products that could or would lead to blindness and the like. The sad thing is nobody would know until it was too late. And on a few occasions there would be a moonshiner that produced a very high quality product that people believed in, could enjoy and overwhelmingly demanded. 

I believe we are experiencing the exact same thing today in the anabolic steroid community. The laws have limited access to proven quality products and has created a market for the steroid moonshiners. With the access to inexpensive raw materials everyone and anyone can begin brewing steroids right in their own kitchen. In many cases UGL's with a labeled vial are doing just that - Cooking steroids on their stovetop right next to a pot of chili! They have no experience, very limited knowledge and are waiting for those positive reviews to come in from any Tom, Dick or Harry that is willing to put their personal reputations on the line to support the UGL's drug production line. We also will continue to see some very solid UGL's continue to rise to the top as their quality proves itself true.

For the reasons above I believe that is why AA is a very important community of members. Each of us has a responsibility to take care of one another. We need to share ALL our experiences. The good, bad and even really ugly. We only deserve the very best from our choice of suppliers and we need to grade those suppliers with a very serious and strict grading system. A very smart man here at AA told me the other day "people will tell on themselves" and the same thing will happen for all UGL's. They will either prove to be true providers or wannabe providers but at the same time I believe we have a responsibility to share our true experiences.

We each need to decide what minimum quality standards we are willing to accept for ourselves. I know where my line in the sand is and I encourage each person to draw their own. 

Edited by HotLava808
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 5

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

HotLava808
2 hours ago, HotLava808 said:

Each of us has a responsibility to take care of one another.

Thats a pretty serious burden to put on anyone.

Better stated- We should, where and when we can, try to share our true experiences with other members so we all become better informed.

Edited by HotLava808
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it”

MGM

Good thread brother, 

I completely agree ,   I have used alot of ugl and have dealt with underdosed and very bad pip from ba and bb contents.  But I do notice from time to time very reputable big labs scoring bad on anaboliclab.com  or having different hormones than advertised .  I wish more ugl gear was tested on there .  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Markg518

There's a lot of truth to this post and agree [emoji817]%

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

BIGVNYC

Customers are drawn to slaes and low prices as much as i can in life i try to save a dollar but not when it comes to steroids people don't realize the consequences of injecting bad gear let's just say you can loose a limb or worse your life. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

HotLava808
25 minutes ago, BIGVNYC said:

Customers are drawn to slaes and low prices as much as i can in life i try to save a dollar but not when it comes to steroids people don't realize the consequences of injecting bad gear let's just say you can loose a limb or worse your life. 

Even an unpleasant experience due to an improperly formulated mix that causes more PIP than necessary is more than I will tolerate.

Many steroids are known to carry a certain amount of PIP while others can be produced with virtually zero PIP. It is these zero PIP steroids that I am talking about.

I like to enjoy my cycles and nothing is more disruptive to that pleasant experience and my training than a very sore ass or quad. 

Edited by HotLava808
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

MGM

I’ve had pirate leg from a quad injection for 2 weeks before not fun

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Aton
I’ve had pirate leg from a quad injection for 2 weeks before not fun

I have had experienced this. Ur description is prefect!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

Great Read!! It's imperative that a community such as ours is well informed.   

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Markg518

I remember and I'm sure a lot of you members who have been around awhile good ol' Thunder Pharm.
Well at one point thunder made some really good stuff but his addiction got the best of him.
He made a comeback and did well and needed some reviews so I jumped figuring he is back to the good thunder we all came to love but I was wrong I had a knot in my ass for a week could barely walk and always putting a heating pad on it.
He tried to show he made legit stuff and it was for the most part but it was almost double the amount of hormone in it.
Well some of you newer guys might be thinking that's awesome but it's not and the morale of this is.
Once a lab goes bad their done.
Another lab had so many orders he couldn't keep up and slacked on quality he went under and the list goes on and on
Listen we preach it all the time. ( READ THE REVIEWS ) they will give you round about idea of who your thinking of using.
Ask a mod or a long time member.
Everyone is here to help one another get to the goal their after.
I've been doing this for a long time and still don't know everything and I ask questions.
Sorry this was so long but it has to be said over and over..
Great post brother !!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

HotLava808
39 minutes ago, Markg518 said:

Listen we preach it all the time. ( READ THE REVIEWS )

Here's the deal on so called review sites and the reviews that they contain in my opinion. Most of the positive reviews are fluff with no substantial information and on occasion you read one that was done very well. No hype. No exaggerations. Just the facts. On the other side of the coin is the negative review. It immediately gets blasted big time as fake by the source themselves, their rep or their fan boys. Reviews are like rats- for every one that you see there are 100 more you do not see.

My point- we blindly accept the positive without question and are very skeptical of the negative.

Point for discussion and the devil in the jelly jar-

How is AA going to be any different?

Giving a sponsor admin access to their own categories is like handing them the golden ticket to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. A reputable source will handle it properly most likely but one trying to protect their own arse possibly will not.

"Owners and reps will have admin access to their specific forums.  Please use profesionally! Never take advantage of deleting post because you may not agree with. 

AA Staff"

@Aristo @BIGVNYC @Aton @Markg518

Edited by HotLava808
  • Thanks 1

Aristo

Giving sponsors access to their specific forums holds them to a higher standard.   Trust me!! I have been on these forums for a bit over 20+ years.   My various roles as Mod, SuperMod, Admin, and even owner (not including AA) have taught me one thing -  it's a matter of time before they tell on themselves.   I agree that most reviews come from blind followers who want to join the masses in regurgitating what is the one single planted seed from a so called guru that most follow because they have a bit more knowledge than most.  These people are revered as almighty of the said  forum.  Happens everywhere!  The sponsors run to acquire this person on their team and give them whatever they want to help promote their gear -  GEAR WHORES as we have on all forums.   I have seen other forums give  sponsors and reps this access that I have warranted on AA.   The question is how is AA different?? Very to say the least!!  When sponsors and their reps are given access as it has been done on AA, it will determine who is or what is a good lab.   When the staff of said forum truly holds owners/reps accountable for dealing with all post especially the ones that are deemed negative, it exposes with these given rights, those who will handle negative comments professionally and those who will make them disappear as quickly as they are posted.   Giving sponsors/reps this accessibility   holds them to a higher standard when the intent of this access is enforced by staff.   

One negative review many many times has been constructed by someone from the opposing side - this happens plenty and it happens with the backing of staff and owner of a forum.  Seen it as mod, supermod, admin and half owner of a large well known forum (which is why I no longer am half owner).   So, it goes both ways.   One negative review should not be taken seriously as much as 100 positive reviews.     I have gone through staff like a permeated membrane with holes the size of basketballs.   Why?   Ask the current staff which consisted of two super-admins,  if we have ever had any debate concerning negative or positive reviews on how to protect or sink a lab - NEVER!! and it will never happen.   Ask as well how many labs have been banished for how quickly I will zone in on a lab that has been given a bad review - MANY,  we have lost 50% of the labs that had advertise in this past year.   I am not here for the money.  Which is the main factor behind most forums.   This causes for shady labs and others to do what many complaint is going on behind the scenes.   I got an email from a new member that is quite knowledgeable who expressed how the staff and owner of a forum he was on was extremely shady and did not agree with how they were giving a specific lab or labs special treatment.   They have gotten in bed with owners and this is a reason why he has decided to wonder over to AA

If I find anyone on my staff getting into bed with a sponsor they will be banned .   Again, ask how many staff including superadmins have been banned in the last two years.   I will no tolerate  the cheapening of AA for those who come on here wanting a platform to spew whatever nonsense makes them feel almighty - that goes for Members, Staff, Sponsors and rep.   This is what makes us different. 

As to UGL labs - Unless any of them have access to a lab where raws can be tested (99.9999% DON'T) how does anyone determine or swear their allegiance.   Here are facts concerning UGL - the smaller labs that only buy small amounts of Raws are predisposed to being sold the cheapest and dirtier raws.   THIS IS A FACT!  The larger labs that buy pounds (kilos) of raws are the one that get the better product because the Chinese place more emphasis on keeping these buyers that are spending 10's of thousand of dollars a month.  Still, even these large sponsors have known to carry underdosed gear or bunk.   Just as fast a sponsor goes bad, so do the raw suppliers in China.   The problem is even when sold a bad batch of raws,  sponsors or so dependent that they don't have a choice but to go back and get more from same supplier -  unlike us that can easily chose to buy nor not buy from a specific sponsor. 

Going back to the original point,  giving access to sponsors allows them to choose to respond to all reviews and the ones that decide to execute their power to delete any post without properly handling said post, will bring great scrutiny from staff and surely from me.   Again, it holds them responsible to not only cheering the regurgitating of positive reviews from said followers or a specific "Gear Whore," but to explaining the negative reviews as well.   This access holds them to a specific standard if ownership and staff  enforces that you can keep a good review and follow it with glaring post(s), but also keep a bad review follow with a glaring defense.   What should not be allowed is a one hit wonder or new member giving a bad review for personal reasons.   It should not be allow and if it does then it become norm and cheapens a forum an allows for corruption and drama.  Just as well as a one hit wonder should not be allowed to give a glaring review  - most likely (99.999) it's sponsor backed. 

Aristo

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

HotLava808

@Aristo I could not ask for a more complete and honest explanation. It reaffirms that I made the right choice in joining AA and being part of a unique community of likeminded individuals.

We only have one chance to make a first impression and you guys have done a very good job in assuring that you put your best foot forward. I am keeping my eye on you to ensure you don't slip. If you do don't worry we will keep you from falling. 

Thank you sir for taking the time to provide this information for all to read. It is very appreciated.

Let the Devil stay in that jelly jar if it serves the greater good of AA.

Edited by HotLava808
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Markg518
Giving sponsors access to their specific forums holds them to a higher standard.   Trust me!! I have been on these forums for a bit over 20+ years.   My various roles as Mod, SuperMod, Admin, and even owner (not including AA) have taught me one thing -  it's a matter of time before they tell on themselves.   I agree that most reviews come from blind followers who want to join the masses in regurgitating what is the one single planted seed from a so called guru that most follow because they have a bit more knowledge than most.  These people are revered as almighty of the said  forum.  Happens everywhere!  The sponsors run to acquire this person on their team and give them whatever they want to help promote their gear -  GEAR WHORES as we have on all forums.   I have seen other forums give  sponsors and reps this access that I have warranted on AA.   The question is how is AA different?? Very to say the least!!  When sponsors and their reps are given access as it has been done on AA, it will determine who is or what is a good lab.   When the staff of said forum truly holds owners/reps accountable for dealing with all post especially the ones that are deemed negative, it exposes with these given rights, those who will handle negative comments professionally and those who will make them disappear as quickly as they are posted.   Giving sponsors/reps this accessibility   holds them to a higher standard when the intent of this access is enforced by staff.   
One negative review many many times has been constructed by someone from the opposing side - this happens plenty and it happens with the backing of staff and owner of a forum.  Seen it as mod, supermod, admin and half owner of a large well know forum (which is why I no longer am half owner).   So, it goes both ways.   One negative review should not be taken seriously as much as 100 positive reviews.     I have gone through staff like a permeated membrane with holes the size of basketballs.   Why?   Ask the current staff which consisted of two super-admins,  if we have ever had any debate concerning negative or positive reviews on how to protect or sink a lab - NEVER!! and it will never happen.   Ask as well how many labs have been banished for how quickly I will zone in on a lab that has been given a bad review - MANY,  we have lost 50% of the labs that had advertise in this past year.   I am not here for the money.  Which is the main factor behind most forums.   This causes for shady labs and others to do what many complaint is going on behind the scenes.   I got an email from a new member that is quite knowledgeable who expressed how the staff and owner of a forum he was on was extremely shady and did not agree with how they were giving a specific lab or labs special treatment.   They have gotten in bed with owners and this is a reason why he has decided to wonder over to AA
If I find anyone on my staff getting into bed with a sponsor they will be banned .   Again, ask how many staff including superadmins have been banned in the last two years.   I will no tolerate  the cheapening of AA for those who come on here wanting a platform to spew whatever nonsense makes them feel almighty - that goes for Members, Staff, Sponsors and rep.   This is what makes us different. 
As to UGL labs - Unless any of them have access to a lab where raws can be tested (99.9999% DON'T) how does anyone determine or swear their allegiance.   Here are facts concerning UGL - the smaller labs that only buy small amounts of Raws are predisposed to being sold the cheapest and dirtier raws.   THIS IS A FACT!  The larger labs that buy pounds (kilos) of raws are the one that get the better product because the Chinese place more emphasis on keeping these buyers that are spending 10's of thousand of dollars a month.  Still, even these large sponsors have known to carry underdosed gear or bunk.   Just as fast a sponsor goes bad, so do the raw suppliers in China.   The problem is even when sold a bad batch of raws,  sponsors or so dependent that they don't have a choice but to go back and get more from same supplier -  unlike us that can easily chose to buy nor not buy from a specific sponsor. 
Going back to the original point,  giving access to sponsors allows them to choose to respond to all reviews and the ones that decide to execute their power to delete any post without properly handling said post, will bring great scrutiny from staff and surely from me.   Again, it holds them responsible to not only cheering the regurgitating of positive reviews from said followers or a specific "Gear Whore," but to explaining the negative reviews as well.   This access holds them to a specific standard if ownership and staff  enforces that you can keep a good review and follow it with glaring post(s), but also keep a bad review follow with a glaring defense.   What should not be allowed is a one hit wonder or new member giving a bad reviews for personal reasons.   It should not be allow and if it does then it become norm and cheapens a forum an allows for corruption and drama.  Just as well as a one hit wonder should not be allowed to give a glaring review  - most likely (99.999) it's sponsor backed. 
Aristo

Agreed to and explains everything !!

Bump to the top.

everyone read what Aristo just wrote please.

• Thanks 1

pgc640
This is long winded and controversial but I believe someone needs to say it.
I have been thinking about this subject for sometime. There is such a diverse range of quality standards in this industry and I have to ponder why. What one supplier considers a sellable product another supplier would never risk their reputation offering to the public. What one individual considers an excellent product another individual considers pure garbage.
I personally have very high standards of what I consider a usable product. I have had some very bad experiences from multiple suppliers in the past. These experiences made me reach the point that I finally have came to the conclusion that I will only accept the very best for myself. In some cases this comes at a premium but in most cases if I prepare in advance the premium comes at a minimum or is no existent.
I believe the reason for the large swing in quality comes from availability and a written law created market. Back during prohibition there was minimal access to high quality distilled alcohol. The law created a market for wannabe moonshiners to begin distilling moonshine and in many cases without any prior experience or knowledge of what actually a quality alcohol should be to be safe for human consumption. These so called distilleries in many cases produced products that could or would lead to blindness and the like. The sad thing is nobody would know until it was too late. And on a few occasions there would be a moonshiner that produced a very high quality product that people believed in, could enjoy and overwhelmingly demanded. 
I believe we are experiencing the exact same thing today in the anabolic steroid community. The laws have limited access to proven quality products and has created a market for the steroid moonshiners. With the access to inexpensive raw materials everyone and anyone can begin brewing steroids right in their own kitchen. In many cases UGL's with a labeled vial are doing just that - Cooking steroids on their stovetop right next to a pot of chili! They have no experience, very limited knowledge and are waiting for those positive reviews to come in from any Tom, Dick or Harry that is willing to put their personal reputations on the line to support the UGL's drug production line. We also will continue to see some very solid UGL's continue to rise to the top as their quality proves itself true.
For the reasons above I believe that is why AA is a very important community of members. Each of us has a responsibility to take care of one another. We need to share ALL our experiences. The good, bad and even really ugly. We only deserve the very best from our choice of suppliers and we need to grade those suppliers with a very serious and strict grading system. A very smart man here at AA told me the other day "people will tell on themselves" and the same thing will happen for all UGL's. They will either prove to be true providers or wannabe providers but at the same time I believe we have a responsibility to share our true experiences.
We each need to decide what minimum quality standards we are willing to accept for ourselves. I know where my line in the sand is and I encourage each person to draw their own. 

Great point, well written.
I started this in 1989, right before the anabolic controlled substance act passed. Before that act passed, making steroids a schedule 3 controlled substance on the level of vicodin, codeine and more controlled than drugs like Xanax and Kolonopin. Before steroids were a C3 the cops did not care at all who carried it, sold it or used it. Arresting someone for steroid possession was like arresting someone for possession of penicillin without a prescription, a total joke. I only caught the very end but I remember a friend pulling up to my house with a case full of 100 10 cc bottles of US pharmacy testosterone that he was selling for $15 a bottle. Once that act passed and possessing steroids was no longer a violation but a misdemeanor and selling steroids became a felony everything changed. Prices rose quickly, supply became much scarcer, there were fewer and fewer US grade products available. Most people started using strictly pharma grade but from Europe. It was just as good but that is also when the counterfeits started. So, you had to be very careful. Things pretty much stayed the same throughout the 90's. My last contest was in 2000 and I used just about all European stuff for that except the growth, which I got from the US. Then I started a career and was away from the sport for around 15 years. Man, things have changed. These Ugl's have taken over and I've tried quite a few. But, remember, I also have the experience of using correctly dosed pharma grade drugs. With Ugl's I find it's a crap shoot. I've had some clearly (by bloidtest) underdosed stuff, some clearly totally fake stuff and some stuff I thought was good. It really depends on two things. If the raws are dosed accurately and if the Ugl is brewing it at the correct dose. You find a place like that hold onto it like gold Personally, my favorite and most trusted supplier right now is PCT shop based in Europe. Package takes a few weeks but never had poor experience with them. I have heard a whole lot of good things about TGC so I made an order and just started so I'll give my verdict in a few weeks. One of the worst I've used was purity source labs. Whatever I ordered from there, one was anadrol 50 MG and it was completely fake. I can tell if anadrol is real within 10 days of taking it this stuff was pure garbage. The injectables were under dosed. I've had some good experiences with Robolics and he is quick as hell in his turn around. So, you need to do your research, ask around, find the most reliable source and stick with it. European Parma grade is still available but most just can't afford it.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1