AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
glock4319

Aminos

glock4319

Ok fellas what is looked for in an amino drink? EAAs are the most important correct? How much of each is supposed to be in a drink? Who has a favorite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Aton
Ok fellas what is looked for in an amino drink? EAAs are the most important correct? How much of each is supposed to be in a drink? Who has a favorite?

This is one I like, I use as an intra drink w a carb loader.

Ur getting 10g per scoop.

At a min I have 1 scoop. If my workout was really hard I will have another scoop afterwards w my normal post meal.

Once ur diet gets fairly restricted I will have a scoop 2-3 times a day to preserve my size w a serving of GAKG (glutamine) 2x’s a day.

I’d say if u can afford it use eaa’s over bcaa’s but if not bcaa’s will help out too.

[broken External Image]:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181215/0f88c17ade3f98cea601bde19197970f.jpg

[broken External Image]:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181215/9266b1e05e17fd518d3ebee915874a53.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

glock4319
This is one I like, I use as an intra drink w a carb loader.

Ur getting 10g per scoop.

At a min I have 1 scoop. If my workout was really hard I will have another scoop afterwards w my normal post meal.

Once ur diet gets fairly restricted I will have a scoop 2-3 times a day to preserve my size w a serving of GAKG (glutamine) 2x’s a day.

I’d say if u can afford it use eaa’s over bcaa’s but if not bcaa’s will help out too.

[broken External Image]:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181215/0f88c17ade3f98cea601bde19197970f.jpg

[broken External Image]:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181215/9266b1e05e17fd518d3ebee915874a53.jpg

Where do you get those? Pricey? How many servings?

Aton

Ck out the label on the picture. Truenutrition.com

They r reasonably priced. U can build ur own proteins sources and flavors, intensity ( how sweet it is )

Build ur own bulk protein/carb drinks. Not a bad option if u can afford it.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

maxmuscle

https://www.iherb.com/pr/now-foods-sports-amino-9-essentials-powder-11-64-oz-330-g/23658

Good deal on EEA’s (essential amino acids) 60 servings of pure powder. I did a lot of research to get the best deal. You can add it to any drink and it has no fillers, flavors, or additional indredients. Now Sports is a humongous business so they can give the best prices.

• Like 1

glock4319
Ck out the label on the picture. Truenutrition.com

They r reasonably priced. U can build ur own proteins sources and flavors, intensity ( how sweet it is )

Build ur own bulk protein/carb drinks. Not a bad option if u can afford it.

What aminos am I looking for in particular and how much of each?

Aton

Ck out the grams per serving and the performance blend. It contains L-glycine, citruline, beet root, beta vulgaris root and N Acetyl Lcysteine

Meant to push the aminos into ur cells also helps w ur intra carb.

aa_logo_email.png

Aton
What aminos am I looking for in particular and how much of each?

L leucine

L valine

L isoleucine

These r a select amino tested and proven to have the ability to preserve muscle mass from being used as fuel as a first means of the bodies energy source.

When ur body uses up too much glucose it needs to scavenge for an energy source, that could be fatty acids, sugar or muscle mass. It will tend to use what is stored in muscle cells ( glycogen )before it wants to pull from fat stores. There will always be a mixture of both but we want to influence this process to leave muscle mass alone and work off of circulating sugar ( glucose ) and fatty acids

The other eaa’s r important to everyday hormonal and body functions but r not necessarily what we r wanting to focus on. Don’t get me wrong having the assurance of the other trace eaa’s help but not too the degree we r looking for.

aa_logo_email.png

glock4319
L leucine

L valine

L isoleucine

These r a select amino tested and proven to have the ability to preserve muscle mass from being used as fuel as a first means of the bodies energy source.

When ur body uses up too much glucose it needs to scavenge for an energy source, that could be fatty acids, sugar or muscle mass. It will tend to use what is stored in muscle cells ( glycogen )before it wants to pull from fat stores. There will always be a mixture of both but we want to influence this process to leave muscle mass alone and work off of circulating sugar ( glucose ) and fatty acids

The other eaa’s r important to everyday hormonal and body functions but r not necessarily what we r wanting to focus on. Don’t get me wrong having the assurance of the other trace eaa’s help but not too the degree we r looking for.

So essentially make sure we have those three and we’re good? How much of each one is needed for an intra workout drink?

Aton
So essentially make sure we have those three and we’re good? How much of each one is needed for an intra workout drink?

I like to around 8 grams total on those. And the rest be made up of the trace eaa’s.

But it could be less bepending on ur size.

aa_logo_email.png

glock4319

So 2, 2, and 4 respectively?

Czworeczki

Same here intra drink :

2 scoops eaa

2 sc dextrose

Taurine

Creatine

Anabolic Architect