AA NEWS UPDATE
glock4319

Have to pass a run

glock4319

I’ve been slotted to go to Iraq for a contract gig and have to pass a 1.5 mile run in a little over 16 minutes. I know this isn’t a lot but I’m terrible with cardio. Would running say 1,000mgs eq help with cardio? Would anything help “cheat” the system per say? Thanks brothers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

dr.ziegler420

How long do you have to get prepared? Winstrol is famous for helping track stars it may be a better choice since it's alot faster acting!!

• Like 2

glock4319
How long do you have to get prepared? Winstrol is famous for helping track stars it may be a better choice since it's alot faster acting!!

1.5 months.

• Like 1

glock4319

You know anyone that’s ran EPO?

• Like 1

dr.ziegler420
You know anyone that’s ran EPO?

No but that was the first thing I though of brother.That will for sure work.

• Like 2

Markg518

I had a similar run to get ready for.

At the time it had to 1.5 miles in 13 minutes and change.

I had about the same amount of time.

You may also be able to bring a run spotter to keep time and help push you if needed.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Squatster

What happens when you run?

If shin splints- you squat down a bit when running

If you get winded easy- 4 steps - breath in then out- 4 steps then breath in and out. Count your steps out load if you need to.

If you just start at 1/4 mile ever other day - NO - every day- that's nothing.

A little every day it will be a pcs of cake.

That's a long time to get ready.

You don't need any thing to run that.

I'm not a runner at all - but if that stopped me from a great opportunity then I would bust my ass.

Little at a time- don't limit your self At all.

Keep us posted

• Like 3

glock4319
What happens when you run?

If shin splints- you squat down a bit when running

If you get winded easy- 4 steps - breath in then out- 4 steps then breath in and out. Count your steps out load if you need to.

If you just start at 1/4 mile ever other day - NO - every day- that's nothing.

A little every day it will be a pcs of cake.

That's a long time to get ready.

You don't need any thing to run that.

I'm not a runner at all - but if that stopped me from a great opportunity then I would bust my ass.

Little at a time- don't limit your self At all.

Keep us posted

Shin splints! Yes I’ve gotten those ever since I was in the military. So painful and nothing helps them. I’ve tried shoes, compression socks, stretching, nothing.

• Like 2

zillagraybear

Buckets of Ice for the shin splints and might look at adding GW-501516, also known as “Cadarine”.

• Like 3

Poweroids

Squatster

Try to squat down a little bit when running- it should help a lot with shin splints- sounds crazy but it works

• Like 1

BIGVNYC

To the question eq can enhance cardio performance yes it can . My best advice is to drop weight diet down shed those extra pounds. You will be tested on a run that doesn't mean you should only run get all kinds of cardio running cycling stair climbing sex everything.

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  IFBB SUPPLIES: Unbeatable Price & Service!  –  PROVENPEPTIDES: Tested SARMS!
BLUERIDGEPHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  IRONJUNKIESLAB: Pro-Quality Fast-Guaranteed!  –  ASHOP.CLUB: Reliable Pharma Store!
ARL RUSSIA: Reliable Pharma Store!  –  
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  CRAZY STEROIDS: Best Products & Shipping!
SR HEALTH:  
Original Steroids Manufacturer!  –  ROIDS: Your Steroids Friend!  –  PUDGE LABS: Best raw Supplier!
POWEROIDS: Home of Fitness Freaks!  –  GREEK GOD LABS: HQ Products & Price!  –  ZPHC Domestic: Domestic Delivery, No Risk!
EVOLUTION LAB: US Domestic Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!

aa_logo_email.png

glock4319
To the question eq can enhance cardio performance yes it can . My best advice is to drop weight diet down shed those extra pounds. You will be tested on a run that doesn't mean you should only run get all kinds of cardio running cycling stair climbing sex everything.

Running, cycling, sex, stair master, sex, and oh yeah did I mention sex???

How much eq ew and how often is it pinned BV?

HeavyHanded

I would start jogging a little till it stops hurting. Running sucks and every pt test I ever took the push up was my strong point. Sit up not to bad and timed swims not bad either.

You could actually jog a 16min 1.5 mile. Just do a couple dry runs. Jog a half mile one day timed then a mile and finally the 1.5. 16 min is plenty of time, especially if you prepare a little. My 2cents. Good luck.

• Like 2