AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
pitshack

Looking for headphone suggestions.

pitshack

So I start a new job on Tuesday. I've worked 3 to 11 since I got into training about 6 years ago so I always went to the gym in the morning before work, which was great because at around 9 am the gym is pretty dead and the people there are cool. Gonna be working 8 to 4 and am will be hitting the gym when it is packed around 6pm.

I don't want to sound like a dick but I'm not in the mood to make new friends and will be more pressed for time, so I'm planning on being one of those guys that comes in, puts his headphones on, gets his work done and gets out.

So, with that being said, anyone have any suggestions for Bluetooth headphones. I just picked up a $30 pair of ear bud ones that had the absolute worst sound I've ever heard from a headphone, it sounded like there was a gnat in my fucking brain. Needless to say, I'm taking them back.

I don't mind spending money for quality. Just don't know if I would be better with the over the ear ones or not. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated because this is new territory for me.

• Like 2

Czworeczki

Beats 3 great sound and you cant hear nothing from outside only you and music.

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

I have odd ear holes lol. So ear bud style is all I can use and I hate the kind that cover ur ears.

I use ink’d skull candy ear buds. I don’t hear shit other than the music. And these came w a 2yr warranty.

I’ve used the beats in ear ear buds and they r ok but I kept adjusting them. The skull candy’s I just find the size rubber that fits my ear and stuff em in. I never have to mess w them again until someone wants to talk to me or needs a spot.

I don’t remember what I paid maybe $50 but I’ve paid 150 for the beats and the skulls r 2x’s better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

therocksays

Check out the under Armour project rock headset.

Mountain-Man
I have odd ear holes lol. So ear bud style is all I can use and I hate the kind that cover ur ears.

I use ink’d skull candy ear buds. I don’t hear shit other than the music. And these came w a 2yr warranty.

I’ve used the beats in ear ear buds and they r ok but I kept adjusting them. The skull candy’s I just find the size rubber that fits my ear and stuff em in. I never have to mess w them again until someone wants to talk to me or needs a spot.

I don’t remember what I paid maybe $50 but I’ve paid 150 for the beats and the skulls r 2x’s better.

I got beats ($150) came with 5 different size buds works for me well snug in my ears one ear canal is bigger than the other so the different sizes worked for me.

• Like 1

pitshack

Picked up a pair of Plantronics over the ear headphones. Cost $100 and sound great. They're supposedly sweat proof which is good because I'm one of those guys who sweats like a pig when I'm training.

• Like 2

Squatster

I still like the apple in ear ones- cheep - comfortable - load and last

I know- not bluetooth

Aton
I still like the apple in ear ones- cheep - comfortable - load and last

I know- not bluetooth

I try those ever time I get a new phone and Just can’t keep them in my ear.

aa_logo_email.png

Czworeczki

What about new iphone bluetooth headphones is somebody use them, are they good ?

Anabolic Architect

Bean26

I do bad with ear buds when I’m moving, I’ve been using beats wireless solo for over a year and their great. I’m not a huge fan of over the head but I got used to them.