AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Aton

Male stripper

Aton

Anyone in need of a male stripper?

Will work for food and gear! Great deal!

Grawl!!!!!

I will put magic Mike to shame lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Mountain-Man

Lol I actually had a job offer in my 20's could not do it

• Like 1

Aton
Lol I actually had a job offer in my 20's could not do it

Lol I don’t think I could do it. But sometimes I wonder keep jumping through hops in this circus side show.

Or strap on a penis pump and jump into a banana hammocks. Sounds about the same to me lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Squatster

Nothing better then a woman giving you paper cuts from trying to shove a doller up your ass.

Cheap ass bracelets scratching the shit out of you.

Up and down your back and chest.

Girls that look like a hairy man trying to ride and fuck you and doesn't even tip you.

Being bid on at the limo's for the private dance in the limo.

Fucking the bride while her mother inlaw to be- is trying to lick your asshole and balls secretly just trying to get your ass hole ready to jam a beer bottle up there with help from the brides mom that just put her big smely bush in your face.

Ok

I will stop

The job sometimes sucks bad

Girls are cheep- they think we all want to fuck them.

BUT- SOME TIMES IT'S THE GREATEST THING IN THE WORLD

The penis pumps do work great to give you some size.

• Like 1

Aton
Nothing better then a woman giving you paper cuts from trying to shove a doller up your ass.

Cheap ass bracelets scratching the shit out of you.

Up and down your back and chest.

Girls that look like a hairy man trying to ride and fuck you and doesn't even tip you.

Being bid on at the limo's for the private dance in the limo.

Fucking the bride while her mother inlaw to be- is trying to lick your asshole and balls secretly just trying to get your ass hole ready to jam a beer bottle up there with help from the brides mom that just put her big smely bush in your face.

Ok

I will stop

The job sometimes sucks bad

Girls are cheep- they think we all want to fuck them.

BUT- SOME TIMES IT'S THE GREATEST THING IN THE WORLD

The penis pumps do work great to give you some size.

Wow

Squats it sounds like u had ur fair share of big bubble buts shoved in ur face lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Squatster

Not me man

No way

Sticking with that story

• Like 2

Old Dego

Did it for A little over a year. Like anything, it has its Perks, an Problems. But don't really regret it.

If you get a chance do it. It makes an excellent part,in your life story.

• Like 3

Groaning Shades

Tried it when I was 15 yo and I really enjoy the perks but no no to gays.

• Like 2

KIMBO007

wow WOW and Super WOW

• Like 1

BIGVNYC

Never thought of being a stripper but i definitely was a Whore! Dated some chicks with money i wasn't into but enjoyed all the shit they bought me :cool:

• Like 4

aa_logo_email.png

Aton
Never thought of being a stripper but i definitely was a Whore! Dated some chicks with money i wasn't into but enjoyed all the shit they bought me :cool:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

aa_logo_email.png