AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Bean26

Considering stepping away

Bean26

I think my time with you guys has come to an end and I’ll say my peace later this week. Too much bs in this game to deal with these days.

• Like 2

Mountain-Man

You will be missed if u leave brother,I'll always consider you a brother and pray the best for u

• Like 2

Bean26

Thanks brother, I don’t want to take off but I plan to be kicked off when I let my fingers go with my rant lol.

• Like 1

Mountain-Man
Thanks brother, I don’t want to take off but I plan to be kicked off when I let my fingers go with my rant lol.

I hope not we have some very open-minded and fair admin and moderators,and you have allways been highly thought of

• Like 2

Vfusion
I think my time with you guys has come to an end and I’ll say my peace later this week. Too much bs in this game to deal with these days.

Brotha whats up? I'm behind on the forums, been swamped with the technical side of the forums, PM me the details

• Like 2

Aton

PL has not done bean well. And I completely understand his frustrations. PL has been a pain in the ass to get a hold of and very elusive w responses.

I don’t know the total bean lid down for the rip mix gear but PL didn’t do a damn thing to make things right by his customer and by the hard earned cash he gave up.

Bigvnyc, myself, and Aristo tried to get something worked out between the 2 and I doubt he ever contacted him back.

If I’m wrong let me know bean but I think I’m spot on on this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Bean26

It’s a few spots that my intention was not to name but enlighten their tactics. I have a 72 hour private buffer expiring tomorrow so tomorrow night I’ll spread my consumer peace and let my thoughts lie where they lie.

• Like 2

Bean44

Good afternoon Gentlemen, I have decided to write my possible walk-off rant and take my licks if they so come...... Enjoy the read and take it for what you want...Its my simple minded two cents to some bullshit within our community. I am not writing this to start some keyboard battlefield cause I did my research and reaching out on my own.

Vendor #1

I have nine of his cut-mix products...three bottles so far have caused pip, which i addressed in a matter privately with board staff.

-Almost a month now and radio silence, after he offered to replace the bottle i had opened when first contacting him about the matter.

-When notified I had nine from the same batch he has gone ghost on myself and board Admin's

-He is however now almost four week later selling his story on another board to his customers there. See his take below

"I have always kept my list fairly simple over the years for a few reasons. The one that is coming to

light now is PIP. Guys I get it pip sucks, but when you cram multiple compounds into a mix there can be some pip associated with it. RIP MIX for example I made the first batch at the standard ratios of BA and B.B. for high MG compounds. And I agree it had some bite. But out of a batch of 100 vials I’d say I got maybe 10 complaints or so. For a few it may have been terrible pip. But for most it was perfectly fine. But I tweaked the recipe to make it smoother but still hold and not crash. This alleviated just about all of the pip. But there will still be some that it will hurt. Remember it’s 300mg per ml of all short Ester compounds guys so no matter what I do there will be some that it just doesn’t work for. Try a small amount first and see how your body reacts. If it hurts you can always cut it with a compound that you know is smooth and that will help it. I’m happy to accommodate my customers wants but I don’t want to tarnish my brand trying to carry more products if it’s going to cause issues. Thanks guys.

-So to be clear of 100 bottles 10 customers complained, at minimum 10% of your batch is garbage...not good

-Take it further I myself have 9 units from said batch, plus the other acknowledged nine complaints, that would make minimum 20 bottles of junk

-So self admitted you created a batch of at least 20% junk and no problem selling it and blaming the compounds

-This is 2018 and IMO pip is for scammers, if you cant make the blends work, go back to chemistry class... any doubt talk to IFBB he makes a fire/smooth mix of the same compounds.

-SO 450 cookies and a month later and what do i have? NOTHING but his mouth being ran on another board

-A board you might ask.... home of scammers like Dyel Labs

-Vendor as well emailed me that is was his first batch, then tried to tell Admin's it was not the first one.

-Great things of technology is keeping emails which were supplied to Admin's unedited

Vendor #2

-V******/UK a*****/RX a**** is all the same piece of shit !!! He was taken down everywhere but where he is now !! I was banned for calling him out there also !! Cost me thousand of dollars !! Had my clients straching like heroin junkies !! Had my client going for nationals so mad at me he didn't talk to me for months even after I replaced all the gear .

-Said vendor is as well on this board using one of his names

-Private email matches another name from other board

-Emailed privately to discuss to get his two cents last week...silence

-So hes a copycat and documented scammer

-When asked about his products in the past he honestly stated not tested

-However it confuses me when he couldn't suggest a minimum protocol to let the consumer figure out how much they might need to order

-It could just be me being anal but i don't like when someone wants me to use something but cant even suggest a baseline

Vendor #3

-U****

-been labeled scammer all over the UG scene

-took my team for 33 total bottles this spring of questionable dosed gear (allegation surfaced after our order so nothing we could do then)

-many forums have him for mislabled bottles, underdosed or total junk

I left all my issues to private emails and involved staff to make sure i had a case which i did and in the end i was had. There is nothing my post that anyone's fingers can't find within 10 seconds. You can take the posts from other boards for what you want, I am just lending my opinion.

My personal rat testing and conversations tell me this...

Legit Labs: IFBB

Legit Members: Aristo, BigV, Aton, Diesel, G-Money & MountainMan

After those vendors/members i cant say anything or spread any positivism about the rest.(negative experience or never dealt with to say)

I fully accept the outcome of my status here with you men based on my outbursts, but I've admitted i have better things to do with my hard earned cookies then fuck with scammer or just poor businessmen.

• Like 4

Mmmmmmm K

Mountain-Man

Bean I truly wish I could replace all that gear for you ,and I would if I was able esp the third vendor u had problems with

I respect you and think your post is direct ,fair and to the point.i more than understand your frustrations ,been there myself a few times thousands of bucks for plain oil.i am here for ya and will always consider you a friend and brother RESPECT for u my man,

• Like 4

Bean26

All the gear has been written off lol only the fucking cut order fucked up my whole fall ☠️

• Like 2

zillagraybear

Any friend of MM is a friend of mine. Respect!

• Like 3

BIGVNYC

Brother Bean you have the right to voice your experience with these labs. Unfortunately i have seen this behavior many times over the year's with UGL's. There good and then go bad. Getting burned should never happen to no one...

• Like 5

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

pitshack

It's quite unfortunate that the names of these vendors can't be made public because now many more members run the chance of being fucked!

• Like 4

Bean26

I’m not familiar with you personally but a mere few minutes exploring the board you’ll be able to get your info and then searching the web will complete your goal.

• Like 3

Squatster

That does suck bean

Thanks for posting up bean

There's only 1 our 2 venders I trust at all.

I miss Vaultek big time

• Like 2