AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Aton

Taking son to college lessons learned

Aton

So we left yesterday drove most of the trip and stayed at some families home so we could get an early start at it as our son needs to report in by 8am.

I thought well it’s going to get up to 100 degrees today and I will be doing a lot of loading and off loading to his dorm I’ll just wear shorts and a tank top.

This one mistake #1

I have been stopped soooo many damn times w comments of holly shit u r so damn big or dude how much do u bench?

It is a football dorm so I get it but when the parents hit up convos about it and say stupid shit like r u one of the coaches.

( no dumbass I’m carrying damn boxes to a room just like u! )

Here is ur fucking sign! Wearing proud on ur forehead lol.

Other than that long day so far. Not much sleep last night. I woke up so many times and just felt exhausted as soon as I got up.

Now we are just about done w the faculty lecture , Q & A and off to get him sized up for his gear.

Then silent auction, dinner w the coaches and then we should be done.

Woot woot!

We have planned to stay down here for the week but I’m thinking we may head home early.

It’s just so damn hard to get the food I need to keep up with.

I know today is an exception for I hate deviating one day from what I need to be doing.

Hope all is well w everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

zillagraybear

Son playing college ball is awesome. I know your proud of him.

• Like 2

Mountain-Man

Congratulations again Aton ,I know how proud and happy you are

• Like 2

BIGVNYC

Proud father :cool:

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton
Son playing college ball is awesome. I know your proud of him.

Yep we r.

I asked him when we finally got on campus and in line to sign in and get keys. “ dude r u a little nervous?” He say my stomach is a little wonky. Yah!

I laughed

They are already practicing, just bam

Let’s get it on and start Evans. All agility stuff today. Tomorrow is the weight room.

• Like 2

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

He gave me a big hug yesterday said thanks for everything I’ve done and making me eat right and eating big.

He said it made helped a lot and made getting bigger easier.

The damn shit was a pain in the ass about it in the moment. Glad he admitted it now. Lol

• Like 2

aa_logo_email.png

Squatster

Great to read brotha

Mine are all little still and I am old as dirt

• Like 1

Bean44

Congrats brother

My daughter graduated in June and I dropped ass at Fort Sill last week for basic and four years of paid fun with the Army[emoji38]

• Like 2

Mmmmmmm K