AA NEWS UPDATE
traumajunkie

Latest blood work

traumajunkie

Blood work done last week of NPP cycle

c9b6f35f994ada781d3104ff51faca66.jpg5ef15ebe96c7cdb13038a77a40548c1c.jpgd1b1a8b760b60902d70de6fe69fbc0eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lift like a man, Look like a lady!

Guest JuicedVenom

What is your opinion on this blood work, as a female

traumajunkie

They didn't check my test levels which is what I wanted...but...that was my fault for not checking the order.

Everything is in line with what it should be. H&H is up, LDL is up as expected. Thanks to a nearly perfect diet HDL is still very good. Estrogen is in normal woman values LOL LH/FSH is dropped as it should be because I have an IUD in place though hear did knock it entirely off the ranking scale as expected. T4 is low in part I think because I'm taking T3 though TSH is holding on for dear life but I'm only taking 25mcg a day because of growth.

Guest JuicedVenom
They didn't check my test levels which is what I wanted...but...that was my fault for not checking the order.

Everything is in line with what it should be. H&H is up, LDL is up as expected. Thanks to a nearly perfect diet HDL is still very good. Estrogen is in normal woman values LOL LH/FSH is dropped as it should be because I have an IUD in place though hear did knock it entirely off the ranking scale as expected. T4 is low in part I think because I'm taking T3 though TSH is holding on for dear life but I'm only taking 25mcg a day because of growth.

Very good explanation. You are a keeper. Lol. Very knowledgeable.

BIGVNYC

Trauma try switching to T4 instead of using T3 it should solve that issue.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  IFBB SUPPLIES: Unbeatable Price & Service!  –  PROVENPEPTIDES: Tested SARMS!
BLUERIDGEPHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  IRONJUNKIESLAB: Pro-Quality Fast-Guaranteed!  –  ASHOP.CLUB: Reliable Pharma Store!
ARL RUSSIA: Reliable Pharma Store!  –  
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  CRAZY STEROIDS: Best Products & Shipping!
SR HEALTH:  
Original Steroids Manufacturer!  –  PUDGE LABS: Best raw Supplier!  –  POWEROIDS: Home of Fitness Freaks!
ZPHC Domestic: Domestic Delivery, No Risk!  –  EVOLUTION LAB: US Domestic Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!
DRAKON LABS: Best Original Products!  –  ADVANCED ELITE LABS: HQ Orals & Injectables!  –  BUCK ANABOLICS: USA Domestic Products!
M4B Team: Best Hardcore AAS!  –  MS GEAR: Real USA Domestic Source!  –  LOYAL PHARMA: High Quality & Bulk Price!

aa_logo_email.png

traumajunkie
Trauma try switching to T4 instead of using T3 it should solve that issue.

I use T3 because it's the active form of the hormone. T4 converts into T3....so with exogenous T3 in my system there is less T4 needed.

GH down regulates thyroid hormone as it is (as you can see by the lowering TSH though it's not actually marked low yet, I expect to see that within 9-12 months of GH use though) so....without TSH pumping full steam T4 is low and less available to convert into T3....so I cut out the middleman who will eventually be down regulated anyway....and just take low dose T3

Guest Kai1432

I may not an expert on the subject, but hot Hemoglobin is way of the chart for a women. You need to donate blood ASAP. That may solve many things

traumajunkie
I may not an expert on the subject, but hot Hemoglobin is way of the chart for a women. You need to donate blood ASAP. That may solve many things

I know it is LOL [emoji23] I'm donating next week. Just means the gear kicked and did its job (aside from the visual proof [emoji23])

Guest JuicedVenom
I use T3 because it's the active form of the hormone. T4 converts into T3....so with exogenous T3 in my system there is less T4 needed.

GH down regulates thyroid hormone as it is (as you can see by the lowering TSH though it's not actually marked low yet, I expect to see that within 9-12 months of GH use though) so....without TSH pumping full steam T4 is low and less available to convert into T3....so I cut out the middleman who will eventually be down regulated anyway....and just take low dose T3

Very smart woman.

dsgym
Very smart woman.

She is... she *occasionally* gives me a run for my money. Occasionally.

Guest JuicedVenom
She is... she *occasionally* gives me a run for my money. Occasionally.

Gotta love it. Always good to be educated!! All these people just pumpkin stuff in their bodies, no knowledge of the long run outcome

traumajunkie
Gotta love it. Always good to be educated!! All these people just pumpkin stuff in their bodies, no knowledge of the long run outcome

He has no idea how much I have to read to hold a close to intelligent conversation with him! [emoji23] love being pushed like that

Guest JuicedVenom

We all do. No one knows it all. But you're definitely smart

Guest AlphaLeader1

Liken those IGF's not just cuz they are awesome but cuz all I ever see is syrums

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Guest JuicedVenom

Igf is all we actually need. Because the whole reason too use gh is too elevate your Igf. I'd like too have seen her baseline, too see the raise in serum. Either way at the 3iu ED. That's quite thr elevation.