AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
BIGVNYC

Pimples

BIGVNYC

So what do you guys do when you have a fat juicy pimple do you pop it or just leave it alone? Me i can't resist popping it i don't know what draws me to popping that sucker but it is quite satisfying and the bigger the pop the better.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

pitshack

I pop the shit out of them. I particularly like when the spooge hits the mirror. Oh so satisfying!

• Like 1

Aton
So what do you guys do when you have a fat juicy pimple do you pop it or just leave it alone? Me i can't resist popping it i don't know what draws me to popping that sucker but it is quite satisfying and the bigger the pop the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

I don’t get much. From time to time I get a few here and there on my back.

My wife loves to inspect my back and pop them even the stupid black heads.

Drives me nuts!

She will just grab a hold of me and flip me around and start to seeking them out weather I want her to or not

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

BIGVNYC
I don’t get much. From time to time I get a few here and there on my back.

My wife loves to inspect my back and pop them even the stupid black heads.

Drives me nuts!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

She will just grab a hold of me and flip me around and start to seeking them out weather I want her to or not

That's True Love

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Mountain-Man

I very rarely get one but I leave it alone unless it's on my face ,with my job my ears get dirty and I get a pimple on the back of my ear lobe they hurt like a bitch

• Like 1

pitshack

You guys are lucky. I constantly have bacne. My back is all scarred up from the few years I've been on gear. Funny that you mention it Aton, my wife also gets some kind of perverse thrill out of popping my zits.

• Like 2

BIGVNYC
You guys are lucky. I constantly have bacne. My back is all scarred up from the few years I've been on gear. Funny that you mention it Aton, my wife also gets some kind of perverse thrill out of popping my zits.

Lucky man i just knock them off my back with the back scratcher...

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

BIGVNYC

I get most my acne on the back of my head which is a pain in the ass cause i like to get the skin fade haircut...

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

I had my shirt off while making some eggs n toast.

She saw 2 of them coming up the stairs and said oh my god! I was like yah baby u r welcome! She got up the stairs and went to town on them.

[emoji30]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aton
I get most my acne on the back of my head which is a pain in the ass cause i like to get the skin fade haircut...

Oh that would suck.

I’m bald that would be terrible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aa_logo_email.png