AA NEWS UPDATE
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
glock4319

Where to get labs done

ape1nope1

Me?

Questlabs. Or labcorp. Ive done both. Purchase on privatelab, they send paperwork, i go to the lab. Wait a few day. Privatemed sends results.

• Like 1

Aristo

Thank you!  I hate going to my doc..  always with a thousand question.  I live in a small town and always looking for ways to get it done somewhere else.   thanks

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!
PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!  –  MYROIDSHOP: High Quality & Discreet Shipping!
ROIDSHOP: HQ Reliable Products!  – BLACKROIDS: Fast Shipping & Best Price!

aa_logo_email.png

Voltage-Grunt
4 hours ago, ape1nope1 said:

This is what i get 99% of the time. I care less about my test levels and more about my estro while on gear.

Exactly what I was looking for... and super affordable.  It says it will show test over 1500 or am I reading it wrong. 

Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS

This testosterone test will provide actual results, including when the total testosterone value is >1500 but <10,000

ape1nope1
7 minutes ago, Voltage-Grunt said:

Exactly what I was looking for... and super affordable.  It says it will show test over 1500 or am I reading it wrong. 

Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS

This testosterone test will provide actual results, including when the total testosterone value is >1500 but <10,000

So if your test level is 1750, for example, the test result will simply say >1500. It won’t give you exact number if test level exceeds 1500.

Voltage-Grunt
On 2/26/2021 at 4:55 PM, ape1nope1 said:

So if your test level is 1750, for example, the test result will simply say >1500. It won’t give you exact number if test level exceeds 1500.

Ok. Understood. Thanks. The only time it could really be over that is when were on gear correct? 

ape1nope1
3 hours ago, Voltage-Grunt said:

Ok. Understood. Thanks. The only time it could really be over that is when were on gear correct? 

Yeah. Which is why i don’t really care what my test level is as long as its high and I’m seeing results.

• Like 1

Voltage-Grunt
On 2/26/2021 at 12:10 PM, ape1nope1 said:

The female basic followup at privatemd is ~$63 with coupon (Feb21)

It includes capped test and estro. Estro is important to know while on cycle to keep estro in check.

If you’re natural...not on gear...it should give you accurate enough test level.

AD8239E5-25EF-4F22-B02E-81584EA11CA1.png

Thanks again APE1, MAR21 worked for 10% off too. Might be like that every month. 

Going for this test done at Quest this week to get a baseline before I start next cycle.  I would have been doing BLOODS a lot more if I know they were this cheap. I was out the door for 62$ and very convenient locations there were like 5 options within 3 miles. This is copied right off they're check out page. So bummer for NY NJ MA MD RI, I used to be a NJ resident now I am in FL so good to dodge that bullet. 

"Due to state laws, we cannot provide services in the states of, or to residents of, NY, NJ, MA, MD, or RI."