AA NEWS UPDATE
Sign in to follow this  
Aton

Shoulder day with Seth Feroce

Aton

I like watching this guy. Very impressed w anything he puts out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  IFBB SUPPLIES: Unbeatable Price & Service!  –  PROVENPEPTIDES: Tested SARMS!
BLUERIDGEPHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  IRONJUNKIESLAB: Pro-Quality Fast-Guaranteed!  –  ASHOP.CLUB: Reliable Pharma Store!
ARL RUSSIA: Reliable Pharma Store!  –  
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  CRAZY STEROIDS: Best Products & Shipping!
SR HEALTH:  
Original Steroids Manufacturer!  –  ROIDS: Your Steroids Friend!  –  PUDGE LABS: Best raw Supplier!
POWEROIDS: Home of Fitness Freaks!  –  GREEK GOD LABS: HQ Products & Price!  –  ZPHC Domestic: Domestic Delivery, No Risk!
EVOLUTION LAB: US Domestic Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!

aa_logo_email.png

docgreen77

I like watching this guy. Very impressed w anything he puts out.

I really like Seth’s approach to no bullshit allowed mentality. When I had time, I would watch as many of his videos as I could. I listened to his shoulder training and tried it out. I like how he speaks about aas and bbing

• Like 1

Aton
I really like Seth’s approach to no bullshit allowed mentality. When I had time, I would watch as many of his videos as I could. I listened to his shoulder training and tried it out. I like how he speaks about aas and bbing

Yah there r only a few out there that will tell it like it really is. I think Seth is only one of three that regularly talk about it and what it takes to really get anything out of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  IFBB SUPPLIES: Unbeatable Price & Service!  –  PROVENPEPTIDES: Tested SARMS!
BLUERIDGEPHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  IRONJUNKIESLAB: Pro-Quality Fast-Guaranteed!  –  ASHOP.CLUB: Reliable Pharma Store!
ARL RUSSIA: Reliable Pharma Store!  –  
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  CRAZY STEROIDS: Best Products & Shipping!
SR HEALTH:  
Original Steroids Manufacturer!  –  ROIDS: Your Steroids Friend!  –  PUDGE LABS: Best raw Supplier!
POWEROIDS: Home of Fitness Freaks!  –  GREEK GOD LABS: HQ Products & Price!  –  ZPHC Domestic: Domestic Delivery, No Risk!
EVOLUTION LAB: US Domestic Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!

aa_logo_email.png

Mountain-Man

Seth is the man I watch his videos every day love to see him win the O

• Like 2

docgreen77

I changed a few of my shoulder exercises because of how he said on grip and restricted movement. And it worked

Markg518

Been following Seth for awhile and love the guy.

He's honest, funny and knows his shit obviously

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk