AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Aristo

TO ALL MEMBERS - WARNING

HeavyHanded
I was not believing of UG, nothing was being implied to you sir, but have a good day.

I thought you were flaming me. Sorry if I took it the wrong way bro.

• Like 4

Guest UNITED

All, felt I'd wait to chime in after I tied up the loose ends with pending orders which has been the focus over past 24hrs. Will be confirming with MM tomorrow that no others are outstanding.

I understand everyones frustrations, especially being I havent been here long enough to establish credibility with the community. I'm not going to sit here and try to make excuses on why some orders took 2-3 weeks or why it took a few days for me to respond to emails. I'd rather let everyone know I'm owning the delayed orders and response times that took longer than my usual. End of day I will make it right on my end and the folks who waited a little longer for their orders, it will be worth the wait.

MM and I developed a new way to communicate to help mitigate any situations like this in the future, which my lack of communication to him is where this all stems from and he being the honorable man he is did the right thing for the community and personally, I think it adds value to UG knowing he's looking out for the community and not his own or mine interests. So thank you MM! Also, thank you to the Admins/Mods for seeing this through before shutting us down.

Anyone needs anything, has any questions PM me here or email me @ [email protected] thank you.

Mountain-Man

Thanks UG it's very professional of u to explain everything and now it's time to close this chapter and get all ur customers happy and making gains in the gym much respect for u UH

• Like 2

Bean44
All, felt I'd wait to chime in after I tied up the loose ends with pending orders which has been the focus over past 24hrs. Will be confirming with MM tomorrow that no others are outstanding.

I understand everyones frustrations, especially being I havent been here long enough to establish credibility with the community. I'm not going to sit here and try to make excuses on why some orders took 2-3 weeks or why it took a few days for me to respond to emails. I'd rather let everyone know I'm owning the delayed orders and response times that took longer than my usual. End of day I will make it right on my end and the folks who waited a little longer for their orders, it will be worth the wait.

MM and I developed a new way to communicate to help mitigate any situations like this in the future, which my lack of communication to him is where this all stems from and he being the honorable man he is did the right thing for the community and personally, I think it adds value to UG knowing he's looking out for the community and not his own or mine interests. So thank you MM! Also, thank you to the Admins/Mods for seeing this through before shutting us down.

Anyone needs anything, has any questions PM me here or email me @ [email protected] thank you.

[emoji817][emoji1360] hope your future business here is more positive

• Like 3

Mmmmmmm K

Aristo

I got a pm from him saying all order have been shipped... I will not trusting this till I hear from Moutain-Man - who has behaved spectacularly in this very uneasy moment for many.

• Like 5

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Mountain-Man
I got a pm from him saying all order have been shipped... I will not trust this till I hear from Moutain-Man - who has behaved spectacularly in this very uneasy moment for many.

Sent you a pm and posted this my friend and thank u for your faith in me I'm hornored

• Like 2

BigJH
FYI I can not get him to respond to any message I send him guys stay away from orders till myself and admin figure this out

Thank you so much for the update

BigJH
He’s telling everyone different lies or playing ghost. It seems here somebody got caught giving bad customer service and instead of manning up to fix it and move on, he turtled.

This is so aweful...

Aristo

Brotha is good to go!! I am closing this thread and will delete in 2 weeks. No need to keep as we are fair to all. UG understood the importance of not falling behind then we will not keep this warning thread up. Again, we do things a bit different here. Don't want to hurt anyone's business if they have rectified and understood it's not to happen again.

:)

Aristo

• Like 5

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png