AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Aristo

TO ALL MEMBERS - WARNING

Aristo

If I do not hear back from him by the end of the day, I will pull his sub-forum and banner till futher notice. IF HIS REP is having problems and is kind enough to give us a warning, then I will have no choice but to pull this evening

• Like 3

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Mountain-Man

He just logged off the other fourm 20 min after I sent him a text with a link to a warning thread I made about him,how convenient???

• Like 2

Mountain-Man
If I do not hear back from him by the end of the day, I will pull his sub-forum and banner till futher notice. IF HIS REP is having problems and is kind enough to give us a warning, then I will have no choice but to pull this evening

Bless you brother those who have known me my 24 years have never seen me post a thread negitive about anyone even guys who tried to attack my reputation,I don't play drama with anyone

It was very hard on my heart to post this I thought the world of UG from messages we exchanged so I had allot of faith in him but after over a dozen customers and mods pm me with complaints I could not leave them guessing anymore no matter how hard it was to speak out about ug , community comes first in my loyalty book

• Like 3

Bean44

He’s telling everyone different lies or playing ghost. It seems here somebody got caught giving bad customer service and instead of manning up to fix it and move on, he turtled.

• Like 2

Mmmmmmm K

Mountain-Man
He’s telling everyone different lies or playing ghost. It seems here somebody got caught giving bad customer service and instead of manning up to fix it and move on, he turtled.

From information I'm getting from vets and admi. On other forms I visit this might be his third lab in less than 6 mths once I confirm I'll post the other lab names one I am 99% off has a very similar avatar pic but a side view not a front pic like his avatar I'm typing to confirm the tattoo

• Like 5

Bean44

Jesus that many labs in six months [emoji848]

• Like 1

Mmmmmmm K

DieselPower

Not good...

• Like 2

Mountain-Man

This is what I'm finding out I wanna say the names so bad but won't untill I vonfirm

• Like 2

DieselPower
This is what I'm finding out I wanna say the names so bad but won't untill I vonfirm
Please confirm. I would like to know

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

docgreen77

Mother fucker. I know last year, I got screwed by 3 labs. It seemed like I could never pick a good one to use. All 3 had underdosed gear. 1 wasn’t too bad but the other 2, were bad. It sucks to see this kind of stuff happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Aton

At least we found the problems right away and there wasn’t a huge flow of money taken.

This could have ended a lot worse.

I know it’s frustrating to whom lost funds. We do strive to keep labs on the up and up. I have been involved in this one from the beginning and poke my head in where I can.

It helps when members contact us to help out too.

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Bean44

I was not believing of UG, nothing was being implied to you sir, but have a good day.

• Like 1

Mmmmmmm K

Guest Servertech

my 2 cents wait a bit don't go crazy

see how it pans out

Mountain-Man

My bad it's not him tattoos do not match up that is why I don't take every tip I get and just run with it so UG is clean of this sorry for the confusion

• Like 1

Aton

Cool ur jets fellas. This is about United not MM or any other member.

Plz keep the comments to ur self.

Let’s see what United does here.

• Like 5

aa_logo_email.png