AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Bama11

Twins!!!

Bama11

Today we went for a more detailed sonagram, and found out we are having identical twin boys!!!! It was a feeling I can't explain here on text!!! EVERYTHING is great hearts,the brains, organs, all are great!!!! Strong heartbeats both of them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

jkat08

Double Trouble....lmao..congrats genetics is Some cool shit man! Get that sleep in!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

BIGVNYC

Man that's great 2 little Bama's

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

Wow congratz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Bama11
Wow congratz

Thanks

Bama11
Man that's great 2 little Bama's
I know Big, and I am WIDE OPEN most the time

Aton

Double the lack of sleep lol

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

Congrats my brotha.. Wishing you and the wife the very best!! Bama family is taking over ;)

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Bama11
Double the lack of sleep lol

Getting it in now...lol

• Like 2

Bama11
Congrats my brotha.. Wishing you and the wife the very best!! Bama family is taking over ;)
Thank you Aristodemus, I told my wife they will have boxing gloves on soon, and she says no...lol, she is a tree hugger!!,

• Like 1

Aristo

LOL... my wife is the same way (not the mother of my girls), I was given 2 daughters to make sure I kept the gloves away. Yet, I taught them how to shoot, and a little of everything that is dear to my heart!

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Bama11
LOL... my wife is the same way (not the mother of my girls), I was given 2 daughters to make sure I kept the gloves away. Yet, I taught them how to shoot, and a little of everything that is dear to my heart!
Thanks for responding

• Like 1

Markg518

Congrats to you both brother

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Bama11
Congrats to you both brother

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Thank you

• Like 1

Aristo

boxx.jpg.88a125d8c3cd903475b17863a0e22a35.jpg

Dynamic Duo

160763708__1.JPG.d7e8f3a27edc5463fd7d1e5f72590fe2.JPG

• Like 3

aa_logo_email.png