AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Mountain-Man

Show us a picture or tell us what made happy today!

Mountain-Man

A long time friend of mine did this thread at a fourm and I look at it everyday for insperation to get going or drag my lazy ass to work or the gym.so I'll start it out for us all.

My wife is all the happiness I need when I'm having a bad day and get grumpy I keep pictures of her on my phone to remind me why I work 12-16 hr days.image.jpg.7d9ae959531b14851ee2d8e9870e522c.jpg

1216170750-1.thumb.jpg.89c659f5c76cc68fa431e61c4672a2e3.jpg

• Like 2

Aristo

Well, sir you are a luck man. God Bless. Having a good woman around is an amazing thing.

• Like 4

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

I’d have to say my wife and Son.

Recently he is received a scholarship and accepted to a college. Actually got accepted to every college he applied to.

Wife well she is amazing, fun, funny, works out, meal preps w me and my best friend.

And she knows what I use for gear. She has used a few times but is more of a gh girl over anything else. But has used var.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Mountain-Man

Congrats on your son and collage brother,and a good wife makes life worth every second of it,I would be lost and worthless without mine

Aton

4cc7fcdd1a4bdc10c2634b4f139965f5.thumb.jpg.7f181e57da73706e1b494375f1d87c27.jpg

My wife is on the right of the pic. Longer hair

• Like 4

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

Her hair is pulled back.

• Like 2

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

I’d throw one in if dude but most of them are in his football gear and ya really can’t see him anyways.

• Like 2

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

When a man has a best friend in his wife, life can't be better. At times many forget and give that title to someone else that is not deserving. That is great news on your son Aton. Speaks volumes of his parents. ;)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

Mountain-Man

Your a lucky man brother she is very beautiful and looks like she is full of life.

• Like 2

Mountain-Man
I’d throw one in if dude but most of them are in his football gear and ya really can’t see him anyways.

Here is my dad 19 years old ready for 2 years with Redskins he played pro ball till injury

• Like 2

Mountain-Man
0811170654c-1.thumb.jpg.f69be701b2e6d8df22682722c04f2d05.jpg My father
  • Like 3

Aton
[ATTACH=full]1607[/ATTACH] My father

He looked like a stud. Did tell ya what position he played?

aa_logo_email.png

Aton
Your a lucky man brother she is very beautiful and looks like she is full of life.

Oh she is. She can light up a cave w that smile of hers. She has helped me in through some of the lowest of the lows and helped to push me beyond what I thought I could do in my career.

• Like 3

aa_logo_email.png

Mountain-Man
He looked like a stud. Did tell ya what position he played?

He played center if I remember correctly

Aton
He played center if I remember correctly

My son plays center,college coaches sayhe is as good or better than their Current Long snapper.

He can chuck it w a straight tight spiral to center chest as hard and fast as a baseball player throws a baseball.

I’ve only seen throw it head high once in 4 yrs.

He also plays defensive and power end. But they switch him around based on the defensive play.

The college head coach and I were talking about where to develope him in the next few yrs. he said u know his abilities more than we do right now. So I said well I don’t see him getting significantly quicker but I know he could pack on more muscle and strength.

He said that’s really what we need from him.

Kinda cool to know they r so open to what he could be.

• Like 3

aa_logo_email.png