AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
BIGVNYC

Tall Vial's VS Short Vial's?

Torres

Out of all the Amps I e ever used , I think I’ve broken maybe 2. 
I remember reading a thread somewhere where someone said to take a pen cap, cut off the little end piece that’s on there, and BOOM, instant Amp Popper !!!

It works every time, and I haven’t had the issue of breaking Amps again. 
Plus I believe you can actually buy a “ tool “ to pop off the tops of amps. 

• Thanks 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

I use an item made to pop them off. But never know for sure if I’ve scored it around well enough b4 hand.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

GearProRep

Can’t say I’ve ever really paid any attention to the height of the bottle, honestly. I’m more concerned about the product inside of it. 

I used to love the 25 and 50mL jugs that some sources had way back in the day, though. Those were great. Sept when I dropped a brand new one on the tile floor. That made me cry a little. 

• Like 2

GearProRep
On 12/31/2020 at 2:22 PM, Torres said:

Out of all the Amps I e ever used , I think I’ve broken maybe 2. 
I remember reading a thread somewhere where someone said to take a pen cap, cut off the little end piece that’s on there, and BOOM, instant Amp Popper !!!

It works every time, and I haven’t had the issue of breaking Amps again. 
Plus I believe you can actually buy a “ tool “ to pop off the tops of amps. 

I’ve probably broken more amps than I’ve successfully opened. Bought the special amp opener tool, used the pen caps, scored them, and everything else that anyone has ever suggested. Didn’t matter. All I get from amps is wasted gear and a thousand cuts all over my fingers. 

Stupid fat fingers...

• Like 1

Torres
5 hours ago, GearProRep said:

I’ve probably broken more amps than I’ve successfully opened. Bought the special amp opener tool, used the pen caps, scored them, and everything else that anyone has ever suggested. Didn’t matter. All I get from amps is wasted gear and a thousand cuts all over my fingers. 

Stupid fat fingers...

Because you’re too strong, and that’s a fact.

You have to finesse the tops off the amps , not tear them off like somebody’s head @GearProRep 😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anabolic Architect